Despite the fact that the line producers are currently on strike to get recognized and organized as part of the writers union, they are not calling for a boycott of America's Next Top Model. So, later tonight:

americas-next-top-model-7.jpg

Now, Beltmann better get in here and class up the joint a little bit.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

250px-Torchwood.png

Episode 3 of this last night on the Beeb... it's the spin-off show from Doctor Who with Captain Jack Harkness from the first new season last year... It's not bad, it's aimed at a more "adult" audience, which just means more sex and bad language. It's still finding it's feet and last nights episode was the best one so far... It's all set in Cardiff to so I can bore my girlfriend with "I lived there" or "I was drunk there".

250px-Torchwood.png

Episode 3 of this last night on the Beeb... it's the spin-off show from Doctor Who with Captain Jack Harkness from the first new season last year... It's not bad, it's aimed at a more "adult" audience, which just means more sex and bad language. It's still finding it's feet and last nights episode was the best one so far... It's all set in Cardiff to so I can bore my girlfriend with "I lived there" or "I was drunk there".

i've been watching this as well. Its got potential, but the amount of sex stuff in episode 2 was pretty ridiculous.

I agree that episode 3 was the best so far.

:cheers

mr humphries, are you free?

not at the moment, captain peacock

why there's a man here who wants to try on a dress

I'M FREE!

930298.jpg

:lol

I think it's so funny that you love all these old British comedies! Have you seen, or like Rising Damp/The Fall And Rise Of Reginald Perrin/Dad's Army (my favourite comedy of all time)?

After finishing Season 4 of Scrubs the other day ive now moved onto Season 2 of The Office (USA). Which will be followed by Season 1 of My Name Is Earl which I completely missed when it was on.

I've watched approx. 45 episodes of Scrubs in 2 weeks... I need alife. Now I've finished Season Four though, I've fully immersed myself in this:

B000069JFK.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1072807166_.jpg

Yeah, I know I'm 5 years too late on this one, but I'm halfway through and it is great TV. I'll be interested to see how they keep up the 24 hour real time gimmick.

I'll be interested to see how they keep up the 24 hour real time gimmick.

By never allowing any of the characters to go to the bathroom. Jack Bauer hasn't taken a piss in five seasons.

By never allowing any of the characters to go to the bathroom. Jack Bauer hasn't taken a piss in five seasons.

And has an awesome cell phone battery too.

:lol

I think it's so funny that you love all these old British comedies! Have you seen, or like Rising Damp/The Fall And Rise Of Reginald Perrin/Dad's Army (my favourite comedy of all time)?

i've seen dads army, but not the others.... i'm a big sucker for the 70s britcoms...

i might bust out love thy neighbour over the weekend :yes

Yup - I've had some of the management staff asking me why can't our blackberry's / GPRS devices last as long as those in 24!!!!

And why aren't you on that problem instead of wasting time here?

mr humphries, are you free?

not at the moment, captain peacock

why there's a man here who wants to try on a dress

I'M FREE!

930298.jpg

:wub

I'm a sucker for the old British series too.

My favorites are Keeping Up Appearances and Bless Me, Father.

I actually saw that and somewhat enjoyed it.

Me too.

looking-comedy-180.jpg

I think Albert Brooks is one of the funniest people alive, but this was not good.

:wub

I'm a sucker for the old British series too.

My favorites are Keeping Up Appearances and Bless Me, Father.

God, how does this 70's "comedy" tripe transfer so well to the States? I mean, Hyacinth Bucket?!? Feckin' hell! :no