PBS stations have been showing those for years and years - or at least some of them. Here are the shows that run around here where I live:

Last of the Summer Wine

As Time Goes By

My Family

Keeping Up Appearances

Jeeves and Wooster

Are You Being Served?

Waiting for God

Monty Python's Flying Circus

My two favorites are: The Vicar of Dembly and Jonathan Creek.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I got around to watching the two Dick Cavett episodes I Tivoed last month: Alfred Hitchcock and Robert Mitchum. Did Hitchcock ever write a book? I'm so intrigued to hear stories of his filming career. It was obvious he only scratched the surface of a myriad of incredible stories about filming techniques and strange incidents with actors during the interview.

PBS stations have been showing those for years and years - or at least some of them. Here are the shows that run around here where I live:

Last of the Summer Wine

As Time Goes By

My Family

Keeping Up Appearances

Jeeves and Wooster

Are You Being Served?

Waiting for God

Monty Python's Flying Circus

My two favorites are: The Vicar of Dembly and Jonathan Creek.

The Vicar Of Dibley you mean? With Dawn French?

dawnfrenchcomedy150-thumb.jpg

I would sooooooo love to shag her.

I just got back from "Marie Antoinette." Some nice photography, but in the end, un peu merdeux.

I expected sharper satire and less general silliness, but I still laughed a lot.

Just saw this as well, definitely quite a few hilarious parts, and some that make you cringe at the people who live in America. The University of South Carolina was not represented well.

yuo cant away with me this TV nowadays.... bring on series 3 :thumbup

'Proud trade unionist Eddie Booth, intent on preserving what he calls "our white heritage" lives with his wife in Maple Terrace. His world is turned upside down when Tory supporter Bill Reynolds moves in next door with his wife Barbie. What's worse for Eddie is that the couple are West Indian, bringing Eddie's bigoted views to the fore. The complete first series, incl. original unaired pilot'

223012.jpg

226179.jpg