Now Playing for January 2007

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great album. You've got Second Guessing too I presume? Have you heard the Howlin' Rain album yet?

(If I think of any more questions I want to ask you I'll post them in a bit)

Cheers about the name change - it was either that or Hattie Jacques Pretentious Cheese Wog, Rustledust or Loonytoad quack.

I have both, thanks to Oink's end of year giveaway, but not had chance to listen to them yet. I felt it more courteous to listen to the albums people bought me for Christmas. I've only got round to Gypsum Strings now, and I still have Vetiver and Micah P. Hinson to go before I delve into the Oink booty.

I thought you were more of a Shatner's Bassoon man myself. And I refuse to comment on your signature picture ....

I have both, thanks to Oink's end of year giveaway, but not had chance to listen to them yet. I felt it more courteous to listen to the albums people bought me for Christmas. I've only got round to Gypsum Strings now, and I still have Vetiver and Micah P. Hinson to go before I delve into the Oink booty.

I thought you were more of a Shatner's Bassoon man myself. And I refuse to comment on your signature picture ....

I totally forgot about Shatner's Bassoon, that's a bit of the brain that deals with time perception - that is the thing that get's messed up by Cake

Cool Thwacksen Charlie

You've got to have some real balls to go and do this in London to some drug dealers:

Genius...

I can't think of anyone apart from Larry David that is so funny on, the one hand, and yet so clever and original, on the other; not even The Office or Alan Partridge is quite in the same league, for me anyway. His use and misuse of the English language is unbelievable. I'm going to check out some more clips now I think.

I can't think of anyone apart from Larry David that is so funny on, the one hand, and yet so clever and original, on the other; not even The Office or Alan Partridge is quite in the same league, for me anyway. His use and misuse of the English language is unbelievable. I'm going to check out some more clips now I think.

Definitely, I'm with you there - he's very, very clever. Partridge and the Office weren't really that CLEVER and I'm not really a fan of Ricky Gervas, I think he's a one trick pony... Chris Morris has a bit more about him... Though he's been a bit quiet recently.

matt mays - matt mays & el torpedo.

i need to stop listening to this before i burn myself out!

sorry, wish I could find the original mix. I love it more.

e833843h3dn.jpg

Love the JT/JB song on the thing:

'and so in the end, just before I surrender, I make believe that she's you'

What do you think of that Bridget? I really like it...

yeesh... haven't been here all day, apparently. re: the rock plaza central, i like it. a lot. if someone told me that i'd really dig a concept album about mechanical horses that think they are real horses... i probably wouldn't have believed it. :lol

np:

the_lovely_feathers_001.jpg

i used my oink holiday bonanza to download a ton of 2006 releases that i missed. still wading my way through... and i discovered that i missed a LOT...

"Look what I can do"!

"Stewart"!

:lol :cheers

at last year's halloween party, i apparently broke out my stewart impression... i, of course, have no recollection of it, but everytime certain friends/family members see me these days they feel the need to utter "look what i can do!".

:lol

stuart29je.jpg