Jeff's singing has gotten so much better in the last 12 years. I just heard the original recording of Radio King, and I prefer the Sunken Treasure version so much more...

P.S...what the hell is up with Pecan Pie?

lyrically...it's rather...how should we say...simple?

kinda fits in with a lot of the "simple" songs on A.M.

just saying, you kock that song for it's simplicity, when other than "Dash 7" A.M. is filled with simple songs.

but if you don't like it you don't like it. :cheers

I often kock songs...

yeah, I see your point, but Pecan Pie doesn't strike me as an overall good song compared to many off the AM record.

Guest Speed Racer
I often kock songs...

yeah, I see your point, but Pecan Pie doesn't strike me as an overall good song compared to many off the AM record.

I must be high

to say good bye

bye bye bye? (or is it 'bah bah bah,' I could never tell..?)

:wave

When I first listened to A.M., I only enjoyed the first three songs and Dash 7. However, I love all these songs on here. So bascially like all other Wilco records I can put it on and listen to it from start to finish without having to skip a track. So yeah I love it. Plus, this is how country rock should sound like rather than the shitty Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, or any other mainstream country crapt.

It's a very solid piece of work. One of the best albums of the '90s.

:thumbup

I'd like John to sing like that in the Autumn Defense.

no reason not to play it with wilco as well, since its on official tune.. (considering pick up the change and should've been in love have been played as recent as 2005 with the full band)