Jeff Solo

Which member of wilco would you most like to join jeff on his solo tour, throwing out glenn and nels (they are awesome its just already been done). I see scott mccaughy is coming out for a few dates this tour, but I was thinking I would honestly like to see jeff and john. I know john doesn't play solo and he is really busy with the autumn defense tour but putting reality aside which member would you like to see join jeff on the road (solo) who hasn't yet?

that would have been cool to catch a show of jeffs with jay, when I think of the jeff jay relationship the loudon wainwright III tune "old friend" comes to mind even though I dont know much about it outside of jay bennett interviews and IATTBYH

John didn't open for Jeff, but he has come out to play with Jeff for a song or two a couple times. I remember him joining at the Abbey Pub on California Stars once.

Mike also joined Jeff on stage twice at the abbey during solo shows. He was on a lap top doing his solitaire thing...

doesn't really count but it would be awesome to see O'Rourke open and play with him on a few tracks.

Jim didn't open for him, but he played Not for the Season and Ruling Class with Jeff (and Glenn, who did open) when Jeff played the Tribeca Arts Center in NY. It was quite great.

that would have been cool to catch a show of jeffs with jay, when I think of the jeff jay relationship the loudon wainwright III tune "old friend" comes to mind even though I dont know much about it outside of jay bennett interviews and IATTBYH

I have listened to a very cool version of "James Alley Blues" that they did together at a duo show once. It truly was amazing listening to it.