THe Police

Tool

Widespread Panic

White Stripes

Ben Harper

Flaming Lips

WILCO

Manu Chauo

String Cheese Accident (THANK GOD ILL NEVER SEE THEM ON A LINE UP AGAIN AFTER THIS SUMMER)

Ratdog

http://www.bonnaroo.com/festivals/2007;lineup

SEE YOU IN MANCHESTER

Where the fuck are My Morning Jacket at? They are the only band to play every year and they put on the undisputed best show ever at B"Roo. Who on the current list will fill the 12-3 am slot and tear the place apart?

Where the fuck are My Morning Jacket at? They are the only band to play every year and they put on the undisputed best show ever at B"Roo. Who on the current list will fill the 12-3 am slot and tear the place apart?

I'm sure MMJ will be there. They are Bonnaroo.

I cant believe this lineup!! and to think more bands will be added.

the best part...NO DAVE MATHEWS!! (that was the sole reason I haven't gone)

...but didn't you say that more bands will be added? :brow Besides, I'm not sure the presence of one band you don't like is a very good reason for missing out on several that you do, but hey, that's just me.

These festival things are interesting to me. I see the lineups and think "Wow, that would be awesome!" and then I realize that I have no chance of ever actually attending one since these muti-day camping/concert things really aren't geared towards people with, you know, jobs and families and stuff. :P Its sad to think I'm too old for this shit... :(