Jeff Tweedy of Wilco is on the phone...

I can't wait to read this either. Some really good insights just in this little piece alone. I'll have to get a copy, so all the people around here who say "Who's Wilco"? I can just hand them the magazine.

You gotta love the sleep deprived, stream of consciousness rambling of a new dad.

Hmmm, I wouldn't say I love it but maybe you can't blame him. People should bare this interview in mind when they slag Pitchfork for being self-obsessed or attempting to be hyper-intellectual... cos some parts of this interview are a bit like "Man, come on, stop trying to talk about yourself!"

Some very interesting things Jeff mentions all the same that I felt already about his health and the fact that Hate It Here is ironic.

... i'm dying to read this! is paste an online mag or do you have to buy it in stores?

http://www.pastemagazine.com/

Some articles are available online, but they are in the magazine business, so their cover stories probably are not. But who knows. I like the sampler CDs that come with each issue. Sometimes even a DVD. And it's not expensive if you subscribe, so I have subscribed for a couple years and like it.

After reading this interview, I want two things:

1) to hear that Dylan story

and

2) to be Jeff Tweedy's friend...

Heh...

As a sufferer of S(ocial)A(nxiety)D(isorder), Depression and Adult ADHD, I just want to be Anybody's friend.

:stunned

Jeff Tweedy probably agrees! Everybody knows that his biggest fans are the ones who make fun of his crippling anxiety disorders.

:dontgetit

Not sure if that was directed at me...if it was, I might suggest a reading comprehension course.

• 1 month later...