Chicago Show Details..

Just in case you didn't see this in the other thread.......

Ok......here is the ticket info......

The tickets will go on sale tomorrow (tuesday) at noon! You can get them through Ticketmaster OR the Vic box office where you can avoid the service charge. The Vic is at 3145 N. Sheffield. The box office hours are Monday through Friday-noon to 6pm. You have to get them in person here and you have to have cash.

Tickets will be $100.00 and there will be an AWESOME Johnny Lackey poster for sale at the show. The show will be at 8:00, doors at 7, it's 18 and over and there will be no opener. Just an evening of Jeff.

I really hope I see you all there!!

Thanks so much,

Susan

this sounds awesome. i wish i could go. :ohwell

congrats on our own mr. lackey for getting to design his second tweedy solo show poster in a row! you are awesome, my friend, and deserve all the success in the world! :worship

The show will be a general admission seated show. Meaning it is first come, first served but it will be all seats. There will be a reserved section up front, of seats that were sold at the school event for more money. Other than those, it will be seat yourself. I think anywhere you are in the Vic is a pretty good seat tho.

Thanks!

srmt

thanks again to Susan and Jeff for doing this!

got my tickets, my mom's joining me, how fun...she and i haven't liked the same music since i was 10 (and, gasp, that was when George Michael's Faith was big).

More questions, sorry.

How long will these be available? How many seats does the Vic have, are they expecting to fill the place? What are the Ticketmaster Charges?

Thanks in advance!

I guarantee because it's seating that capacity could be cut by as much as a 1/4. Nevertheless, because the show isn't really being promoted, tickets should still be available for a couple of days.

From the Vic site: "The Vic can easily accomodate 1300 people with seating for 1000."

The Ticketmaster charges were $20.

Edit: the $20 charge was for fees and charges for 2 tickets.

Guest tandylacker
Not paying attention I guess...

LouieB

Hey, don't make me come over there. No, I did not read the other topic about this show. I did, however, just watch that movie, 'The Break Up' with Vince Vaughn and the greek lady. So I can pretend as if I know what the Vic is. "Oh the show is at the Vic, that's cool." That's what I would say if someone were to ever talk to me. But I guess I still don't know how to get there...

Anyhow.

We'll see you there! :wave

And big thanks to Susan for keeping us updated (and thinking to include the VC community), and thanks to you and Jeff for doing this. :) Sounds like a great opportunity.