PSA: Sopranos on tonight

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...just letting it sink in. I thought the take down of the 'wrong Phil' was pretty messed up. it was all pretty dramatic the way Bobby and Sil were shot up. I almost thought Tony was going to shoot himself in the head there at the end. I guess this could go so many ways, I don't know how to predict what will happen. I certainly don't think that Tony will turn. but that's just me.

oh yeah, what a dumbass that A.J. is. here is his Dad telling him he needs to pack up for his own safety and all he can say is "this is really depressing to me right now"???? :twitchsmile

oh yeah, what a dumbass that A.J. is. here is his Dad telling him he needs to pack up for his own safety and all he can say is "this is really depressing to me right now"???? :twitchsmile

yeah, but he should really be aware of the fact that his Dad is a gangster and his ass is on the line.

I think AJ think dad is on the garbage bizz

no way. I think he knows the truth. he isn't that stupid. or is he :unsure

seriously, Sil knew they were in trouble... why weren't they more prepared? that frustrated me to no end.

i have been thinking for a while now that something is going to happen to Meadow... she is really the only hope of the family. i was thinking maybe tony would accidently kill her or something. i don't know.

seriously, Sil knew they were in trouble... why weren't they more prepared? that frustrated me to no end.

i have been thinking for a while now that something is going to happen to Meadow... she is really the only hope of the family. i was thinking maybe tony would accidently kill her or something. i don't know.

if it was going to happen, I think it might've been this episode. next week, everyone is probably going to be on lockdown. there's no way Tony is going to let his family run around in public. unless of course, it goes down the way they said it would on the Kidd Chris show. fuckers. they've actually been ~75% right with their "predictions" :realmad

what about A.J.'s obsession with suicide bombers? think this may play into this somehow? the HBO board is all 'a buzz'.

Tony said, "You don't need a gynecologist to know which way the wind blows."

huh. I didn't know Dylan said that.

Holy crap that was some episode. RIP Sil and Bobby.

As several have speculated, turning informant to save his family seems to be the likely course for Tony now, which is why we should probably expect a different ending.

Was Melfi really so naive all these years that she didn't understand that Tony was lying to her at nearly every turn? That was a great scene at the dinner party, and another in her office with Tony afterward when they broke up.

So much for A.J. stepping up to lead the family. He should be back in the institution.