PSA: Sopranos on tonight

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for you. :thumbup

Yeah really. Also that A.J. actor is like Ralph Machio or Webster or something. He still looks like a little 12 year old. -- Not his fault, just an observation. Even if he was supposed to take over the family it would be wholly unbelievable.

Speaking of guys who look like Ralph Macchio, whatever became of Benny, the young capo played by Doogie Howser's best friend Max Casella?

Speaking of guys who look like Ralph Macchio, whatever became of Benny, the young capo played by Doogie Howser's best friend Max Casella?

You mean Vinnie Delpino? He was on a couple of weeks ago. For some reason I thought he died but I think he was at the hospital when Chrissy died.

You mean Vinnie Delpino? He was on a couple of weeks ago. For some reason I thought he died but I think he was at the hospital when Chrissy died.

he was on last night

Right, Vinnie Delpino aka Benny Fazio.

Wasn't he the one who got into it with Artie Bucco a few seasons back?

what about A.J.'s obsession with suicide bombers? think this may play into this somehow? the HBO board is all 'a buzz'.

i agree, there has to be some reason they keep focusing on that. or maybe its just a false lead.

It's really hard to predict what will happen next week but really I figure Tony will die. It will be the end of the Sopranos there will be no more (yes I know Paulie is still there but he doesn't mean much once Sil, Bobby and Tony are gone) and that will be that, the show ending with everyone dying.

Guest ChooChooCharlie
Right, Vinnie Delpino aka Benny Fazio.

Wasn't he the one who got into it with Artie Bucco a few seasons back?

Yes, it was over his involvment with the hostess who was working at Suvio (spelling?).. Involving a credit card scam the two of them were running at the restaurant?? I forget now..

Yes, it was over his involvment with the hostess who was working at Suvio (spelling?) Involving a credit card scam the two of them were running at the restaurant?? I forget now..

Vesuvio

I think tony might survive, but maybe loose his family or something. Maybe Carmela gets it, who knows. I do think NJ has a rat. I think the feds will come in at the end, not sure on which side. Just please let Butchie get it, I think that's his name, the crazy eye dude that runs with phil.

Someone should tell phil to go home and get his shinebox.

I really thought Janice would have had a more of a "losing her mind" scene. I expected rolling on the floor, that sort of thing. I'm not that bothered over Bobby, but Sil... :ohwell

I loved how they ended the episode...just Tony and a gun. The anticipation is KILLING me, but I don't want it to end.

I think it's so interesting how everyone, myself included, hates that Sil got shot. he's just as bad as any of the guys. I guess everyone has a soft spot for Sil.

I think it's so interesting how everyone, myself included, hates that Sil got shot. he's just as bad as any of the guys. I guess everyone has a soft spot for Sil.

I think it's that he plays guitar on the side...

Guest Rufer
I think it's so interesting how everyone, myself included, hates that Sil got shot. he's just as bad as any of the guys.

So true, and they illustrated that with the piano-wiring.

It was silly the sil didn't have his gun o him, Tony just told him to get eyes in the back of his head, no matter where you are, I would think they would practically have a gun in their hand.

A lot of freinds think Pauly is a rat, I don't because that would just blow.

[quote name='Đ

I'm caught up! -phew-

The visits from our old Fed friend have to lead somewhere - I think maybe Tony gets out of the Phil situation pretty quick in the finale and the focus will be on the evidence against Tony via the Bing papers balanced with Tony's fingering of the (apparent) terrorists. My 'Tony as American hero' (at least within the confines of the Bureau) theory may still come to happen.

RIP Bobby - that was fucking intense. And another vote for the mixed emotions about Sil getting hit - this guy hunted and killed Adriana like she was a rabid dog - and still he tugs at the heartstrings. Amazing.

This series is ending without a hint of letdown.

Congrats on getting caught up.

What did you think of the peyote scene? :D

I rewatched Blue Comet last night -- that hobby shop scene was intense.

I feel sympathetic about Bobby getting it, but he did marry Janice, after all, which takes him down a few pegs. Silvio was just such a cool cat, with the sense of humor and the sober counsel that he gave Tony, that it was impossible not to like him. Bobby was just kind of a likable schlub.

What did you think of the peyote scene? :D

You ruined everything! :lol

The Melfi ending is the only thing that seems strained/uninspired about the end of the series - she played such a big role in Tony's life, it's too bad a moment of clarity for her had to end their 'thing.'

Loved the Silvio/Tony Raging Bull homage in the restaurant - in hindsight, it looks like a nice moment for Tony to remember Sil by (if, of course, Sil is gone).

I hope this finale opens with the exact same shot the last ep ended with.