PSA: Sopranos on tonight

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So paulie goes into the bathroom at the bing with the guy whose name I forget (is it carlo?), and it's to give him instructions on the phil hit, so that guy can tell the italians, who are supposed to go to phil's girlfriend's place and whack phil.

Are they setting us up to think paulie is involved?

Edit: then again, the same guy (who talked to paulie in the bathroom and told the italians where to go) was in the car when sil got hit, ran away, and wasn't shown again in the episode.

Ugg

So paulie goes into the bathroom at the bing with the guy whose name I forget (is it carlo?), and it's to give him instructions on the phil hit, so that guy can tell the italians, who are supposed to go to phil's girlfriend's place and whack phil.

Are they setting us up to think paulie is involved?

Edit: then again, the same guy (who talked to paulie in the bathroom and told the italians where to go) was in the car when sil got hit, ran away, and wasn't shown again in the episode.

Ugg

Patsy Parisi

11 of 12.

When was the Mustang Sally/Brian Spatafore beating? I don't remember that one at all.

The golf club? If I remember right, it was the opening of an episode, some sidewalk altercation involving a woman that led to one dude coming up behind another and swinging a golf club into his temple. There was a shot from above of the guy's body motionless on the ground. Very disturbing, graphic scene - haven't seen it in years though, hence the lack of memory. All I really remember is that swing. Yikes.

The golf club? If I remember right, it was the opening of an episode, some sidewalk altercation involving a woman that led to one dude coming up behind another and swinging a golf club into his temple. There was a shot from above of the guy's body motionless on the ground. Very disturbing, graphic scene - haven't seen it in years though, hence the lack of memory. All I really remember is that swing. Yikes.

didn't Bobby's father end up killing the golf club guy?

didn't Bobby's father end up killing the golf club guy?

Yes. Mustang Sally was Bobby Bacala's dad's godson. He went to talk to him where he was hiding out and said that Tony gave him a pass. When he was at the sink getting Bobby's dad a glass of water, he shot him, but it blew off his ear and they ended up wrestling a bit. He finally kills him and some other guy walked into the room and tried to hide behind a chair and ends up getting blasted, too.

On the drive home, Bacala's old man has a coughing fit and while he is trying to reach for his inhaler that has fallen on the floor, he swerves into a sign and dies.

Great episode. I think that was from season 4, maybe.

dcd

Yes. Mustang Sally was Bobby Bacala's dad's godson. He went to talk to him where he was hiding out and said that Tony gave him a pass. When he was at the sink getting Bobby's dad a glass of water, he shot him, but it blew off his ear and they ended up wrestling a bit. He finally kills him and some other guy walked into the room and tried to hide behind a chair and ends up getting blasted, too.

On the drive home, Bacala's old man has a coughing fit and while he is trying to reach for his inhaler that has fallen on the floor, he swerves into a sign and dies.

Great episode. I think that was from season 4, maybe.

dcd

Wow, I remember that scene, but didn't remember that the old man was Bobby's dad. I gotta watch this whole series over again.

NJ.com has a good interactive chart to look at in case you forget anyone! It list who did what to who, etc!

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/mm/index.ssf?SOPRANOS

Other good information here..

http://www.nj.com/sopranos/

:thumbup

That's awesome! Thanks. So, Bobby Bacala's dad's name is Bobby Bacala Sr. and the guy that Mustang Sally teed off on was Vito's cousin.

That's a cool reference tool, thanks.

dcd

I got 10. Which one you miss, Crow?

Last one...couldn't even remember who 'Mustang' Sally was

10 to 12 points -- You're the new Don

7 to 9 -- Welcome to the family, Capo

4 to 6 -- You're a Made Man

0 to 3 --Fuhgeddaboudit!

Score: 100%

12 outa 12...

Don dcd

Capo di Tutti Capo

CAn i be the consigliere?

Out of nowhere question - have we ever learned exactly how Tony's dad died?

I don't know for sure, but I remember back when Tony met his dad's goomah (spelling?) and there was mention of Tony's dad being on oxygen. So, possibly from emphysema...

dcd

I'm excited. better be good stuff on Sunday.

Stewie, will you be able to watch on Sunday?