PSA: Sopranos on tonight

It was silly the sil didn't have his gun o him, Tony just told him to get eyes in the back of his head, no matter where you are, I would think they would practically have a gun in their hand.

A lot of freinds think Pauly is a rat, I don't because that would just blow.

Paulie might be a rat or be working for NYC too? He was the one who spoke to Carmine the most when he was in jail??? :unsure

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paulie might be a rat or be working for NYC too? He was the one who spoke to Carmine the most when he was in jail??? :unsure

I think it was Johnny Sack that Paulie talked to when he was in the can. That's how Johnny Sack found out about the joke Ralphie told about Ginnie Sack's big ass and caused a huge problem for Tony.

dcd

I think it was Johnny Sack that Paulie talked to when he was in the can. That's how Johnny Sack found out about the joke Ralphie told about Ginnie Sack's big ass and caused a huge problem for Tony.

dcd

You are right..thats what I actually ment to say...my bad!

That shot of Phil's tower with his voice screaming from it ("that's right cocksucka!!") is probably the greatest single shot of this season.

Definitely a contender.

I also enjoyed Tony blowing his lid over A.J.'s comments after getting word of Bobby's passing. I need to watch this one again, I'm already forgetting the dialogue...

it's funny when you do start to like a charactor, like Sil, or Bobby. They write a scene where they kill somebody.

Last week started out with Sil strangleing that guy. Chase always lets us know they're a bunch of killers in the end.

I even felt bad for Vito, untill he shot the guy over the minow car accident he had.

What sucks for me is I'm watching this season on my POS VCR - I have to turn the sound up all the way on the TV to hear the dialogue at all, which provides me at the same time with white noise ten times louder than the show. I've probably missed half the lines in all.

This is sort of interesting/odd/funny(?) -

My brother sees a vision of Sil in the background center of this scene (the final moments of the latest episode).

My screen sucks, it's too dark - anyone see him?

(he says it looks like a cardboard cutout "a la 3 Men & a Baby" :lol )

sopranos.jpg

The actor who plays Paulie has a clause in his contract that he will never be a rat ... but that just means that he won't "flip" to the Feds. In other words, he could still betray Tony in the end. Doesn't mean he will survive if he does, though.

I predict Tony will make it through alive, though diminished ... maybe even by more personal loss.

My brother sees a vision of Sil in the background center of this scene (the final moments of the latest episode).

sopranos.jpg

Yeah, when I saw that episode I thought I saw a cardboard cutout of Sil at the house where Tony's holed up. I didn't give it too much thought ... he's a strip-club owner, so maybe it's something from the club. Interesting that it would be there, though.

Guest Rufer

sopranos.jpg

Yeah, there definitely was a cardboard cutout of Sil in that scene. I didn't think anything of it. I just thought it was a memento that they brought along.

sopranos.jpg

I've heard the theory that it could be a cut-out of Daniel Baldwin from Cleaver. Like a promotional item or something. I don't know, it looks like Silvio to me.