May I introduce the newest Wilco fan......

(Peel, I saw this thread and opened it and saw the picture and for a moment I thought you'd had a baby.)

That is exactly what I thought!

Congrats to quarter23 and the whole cd family! She's beautiful.

:wub :monkey

Ha! I just saw this thread and thought "Wow, somebody else here just had a baby, too?!" and then I saw the pic and I was like "Wait, I recognize that kid!" :lol (sleep deprivation is doing strange things to my brain)

Thanks, everyone. She is indeed a cutie. (take off that hat and she's got a whole mess of black hair already) :wub

Ha! I just saw this thread and thought "Wow, somebody else here just had a baby, too?!" and then I saw the pic and I was like "Wait, I recognize that kid!" :lol (sleep deprivation is doing strange things to my brain)

Thanks, everyone. She is indeed a cutie. (take off that hat and she's got a whole mess of black hair already) :wub

Remember, sleep is highly overrated. Although dozing in the rocking chair with a snoozing babe in your arms is pretty much priceless.

Congrats. Enjoy. Someone once told me it's a lot of long days and short years....

Sorry to steal your thunder, Brian, I was just excited!!! :cheekkiss

Congrats to the quarter23cd family! :thumbup

:: cues up " Beginning of a Great Adventure" ::

Awww she's lovely -- nothing like newborns to make you happy.

Is she your first? Something tells me no....

This lovely lady is #3 for us. She has two big sisters, ages 2 and 4 (going on 16).

Corrine is only a week old, so it is difficult to tell such things yet, but thus far she seems to be the mellowest baby of the three...but I'm sure that won't last. :rolleyes

Kids are fun. :dancing

This lovely lady is #3 for us. She has two big sisters, ages 2 and 4 (going on 16).

Corrine is only a week old, so it is difficult to tell such things yet, but thus far she seems to be the mellowest baby of the three...but I'm sure that won't last. :rolleyes

Kids are fun. :dancing

:lol so you have this whole thing down by now! Major congrats to you!