Wilco License Plates

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me neither, but god damnit, it's funny.

I think its pretty funny you went through the trouble of going to that site and uploading that to the topic... its like the atomic bomb of anonymously making fun of someone on a message board for reasons you cant even fathom... :thumbup

Honestly I really dont get it, my handle online makes you think im some kind of jerk off or whats the deal?

yup, i know of someone with one...it's really cool too.

i'm seriously jealous.

yup, i know of someone with one...it's really cool too.

i'm seriously jealous.

a little indiana representation, fo sho. :thumbup

also, another vc fan in wisconsin, whereRU, has one...he used to use it as his avatar.

hello marty, wherever you may be! :cheers

I have W1LCO (Ohio Plates). It was actually inspired by a picture I saw on VC in a post awhile back. It was also inspired by the fact that the correct spelling is already taken in Ohio. My thought was that I'd pay the custom plate fee just to get 2 license plates (front and back in Ohio). Next year, I'll go back to the standard-fee plates, and have a couple pretty sweet souvenirs for the rec room-

I'll post a picture later-

because you have nothing better to do??

You could've at least replied w/a license plate.

No, I really do know the answer ~ it's because you quoted yourself in your signature. Simple as that. Anybody who puts their own name in their sig is worthy of some spankin.

ie, if El Brian Fellow had in his sig: "I wish I could use that big swingin ass as my avatar ~ El Brian Fellow" he'd be ribbed to no end.

Add to that that your username is humorously mysterious/on the douchefence, AND the use of the "~" and you got a big ol' Friar's Roast style flameathon.

You could've at least replied w/a license plate.

No, I really do know the answer ~ it's because you quoted yourself in your signature. Simple as that. Anybody who puts their own name in their sig is worthy of some spankin.

ie, if El Brian Fellow had in his sig: "I wish I could use that big swingin ass as my avatar ~ El Brian Fellow" he'd be ribbed to no end.

Add to that that your username is humorously mysterious/on the douchefence, AND the use of the "~" and you got a big ol' Friar's Roast style flameathon. ~ThePaulMcCartney

I can't wait till he changes his username, then we can refer to him as Iremember~TheShua.

The perfect hybrid.

Well I wasnt quoting myself, it was simply a signature... Also from now on I will refrain from using "~" as to not offend internet geeks whos masculinity is challenged by a squiggly line. It's a user name, its joke, go make some more license plates.