Or were they never there to begin with? :ninja

I bet you keep this topic up on the board. It doesn't question Wilco as corporate-loving sell outs like it should.

I hope my post doesn't get moved/swept under the rug like the last one.

The CDs were "sold out" before they even hit the shelves.

Wilco should be ashamed of themselves.

I bet you keep this topic up on the board. It doesn't question Wilco as corporate-loving sell outs like it should.

You're cute.

[Homer Simpson whispering voice] I think Liverwurst has a crush on you...

If I ask you a question, will you give a real answer? My feelings will be hurt if I ask and all I get is schtick in return.

By the way, I did want to say something positive. This seems like a great board with alot of activity--I guess it shows how important the band is to people.

I used to love Wilco. They have changed my life and the music I make forever.

That's why all of this is such a disappointment.

Take care.

P.S. Wilco are sellouts.

If I ask you a question, will you give a real answer? My feelings will be hurt if I ask and all I get is schtick in return.

Yes. I would give a real answer if the question is serious.

Did you recently (let's say within the past few weeks) determine that Wilco are sellouts, or did you determine this some time ago and only decided to mention it now?

It has been decided since I found out about the recent commercials. I just read today they did commercials before, but only heard of it for the first time today. In other words, this opinion is based on the VW ads (and now that I know, any ads before).

Remember when punk bands used to sell-out when they went to a major label? Did Wilco Sell-In when the went to Nonsuch FROM a major label?

It has been decided since I found out about the recent commercials. I just read today they did commercials before, but only heard of it for the first time today. In other words, this opinion is based on the VW ads (and now that I know, any ads before).

You really should have been more vigilant. Think of how long you have been betraying your values by listening to Wilco. :no

Guest Mr. Sandman

And how recently did you get sandy?

The thing is aliases are pretty easy for moderators to trace. :shifty

how easy?

You really should have been more vigilant. Think of how long you have been betraying your values by listening to Wilco. :no

Think about your values supporting corporate peons right now. You're now making this nasty/personal. I was just answering a question.