• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get a Yellow Submarine tattoo and/or a Black Sabbath tattoo. I can't imagine a time when I would not love either of those bands.

I've always wanted to get "Our love is all of god's money" tattooed encircling my ankle.

My wife used to make fun of me cause I thought it said "Our love is all we've got, it's funny".

My wife used to make fun of me cause I thought it said "Our love is all we've got, it's funny".

HAHA. funny, cause i used to think it was "our loves all i've got, honey" followed by "our love's all i've got, money" like he was talking to eddie money. then i just looked up the lyrics.

that sticker is pretty darn cool. might look good on the element. if vdubs are coolest, can my car at least be kewl? like a second cousin, twice removed, only related by marriage? say yes and i'll buy the sticker. (i really want a vw) my first car was a rabbit, i think i'm grandfathered in on any subsequent purchases, vw or otherwise.

johnny, it does sorta sound like that, and i have been guilty of similar. the first few times i heard "outtasite", i thought jeff said, "i will be denied...alright."

good thing we didn't get tattoos then, huh? :thumbup

speaking of being mistaken, i still don't get the cartoon wilco shirts i saw friday with "willco" printed on the front. i'm seriously curious what the deal is on that.

johnny, it does sorta sound like that, and i have been guilty of similar. the first few times i heard "outtasite", i thought jeff said, "i will be denied...alright."

good thing we didn't get tattoos then, huh? :thumbup

speaking of being mistaken, i still don't get the cartoon wilco shirts i saw friday with "willco" printed on the front. i'm seriously curious what the deal is on that.

Very good thing! :cheers

It was great to see you guys the other night. Helluva show! Nice to hear your sweet harmonies.

As for the double-L. I would email Wilco headquarters and ask whatup.

"our love's all i've got, money" like he was talking to eddie money.

I'm going to make myself believe that this is true.

p.s. My friend sent an invite to Eddie Money to attend his wedding. He doesn't know him personally but he feels since he's seen him in concert 12x, that Eddie should be at his wedding.