I have never gotten a tattoo but always wanted one, but didn't want a tattoo just for the sake of getting one. And then I thought about a Wilco Tattoo, which would pretty much sum up the last ten years of my life, and all the wonderful experiences I have had just through being a fan. Does anyone here have one? Or any suggestions of design?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have one nor have I ever thought of getting one...but IF I WERE a Wilco one would be the way to go!!! :thumbup

I don't know if any of you have the blue t-shirt from the tour in the Fall of '05, but the way they designed "Wilco" for that would be cool, imo

I've thought long and hard on this one too... If I get one it will be design from one of the t-shirts. Not the death's head but the very nice Wilco tree (I have the shirt but can't find an online image).

But KT has a very cool one I see.

:thumbup

suggestion...

do you remember the "Spider" shirt? it was red and featured a spider walking over musical notes. under the musical notes were the letters W-I-L-C-O of course.

try to find a picture. it might be my favorite Wilco graphic.

either that one or "attack with love"

one of my plans has always been to incorporate lines from songs that mean a lot to me into my tattoos. i haven't gotten a wilco one yet, but plan to. i do have lines from a beatles song and a pearl jam song, though. others in the works include neil young and bob dylan.

Whoever it is that has the flaming typewriter tattoo...I hate you. :P

That's one of my favorite tattoos that makes me go, "Arrrgh! I wanted that!" Flaming typewriters aren't too rare in tattoo land but someone has the actual Wilco poster graphic and that makes me greeeeeen with envy!

I've been considering a hummingbird tattoo because then it would have some Wilco significance but I'm more interested in it as it relates to the Henry Miller work that Jeff refers to, "you take to believing in miracles or you stand still like the humming bird." I currently have three tattoos, none of which have anything to do with bands.

Go to a sunbathing parlor and cover everything but your left arm.

This is funnier and less permanent than most tattoos.

That made me chortle.

tattoo.jpg

that's it, had the idea in my head for years and always wanted a music tattoo to show it's in my blood, the notes are from misunderstood. it's a cool tattoo to look at and means a ton to me personally but most don't know it's true meaning.

Nice, glad to finally see the results.