• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of one when I was in an altered state last night

Like a skeletal ribcage out line or something, with a treasure chest inside, maybe some little bubbles symolizing that chest is sunk in water.

Now that I see it written not near as cool, maybe would be if it was drawn up well enough. Like I said altered state.

I thought of one when I was in an altered state last night

Like a skeletal ribcage out line or something, with a treasure chest inside, maybe some little bubbles symolizing that chest is sunk in water.

Now that I see it written not near as cool, maybe would be if it was drawn up well enough. Like I said altered state.

actually, i think that sounds really beautiful.

my tattoo advice: figure out what you want, wait at least 6 months to a year and after that time if you still want it, go for it.

my 2nd tattoo advice: go to Dave Waugh at Jinx Proof in Washington DC. he did an amzaing job on the tattoo i have on my back and has a great "tattoo side" manner.

[i have no wilco tattoos]

suggestion...

do you remember the "Spider" shirt? it was red and featured a spider walking over musical notes. under the musical notes were the letters W-I-L-C-O of course.

try to find a picture. it might be my favorite Wilco graphic.

either that one or "attack with love"

i just looked down and i'm wearing that shirt right now. i concur. awesome design.

my tattoo advice: figure out what you want, wait at least 6 months to a year and after that time if you still want it, go for it.

[i have no wilco tattoos]

i agree. i've got several & imposed a waiting period on the big ones just to make sure i wanted them.

i have a zep themed tat. more like a jimmy page tat really.

my girlfriend has a wilco hummingbird on her foot, just a black outline, it looks pretty cool i guess

My girlfriend had her hummingbird get a tattoo of a foot