Harry Potter #7: All Spoiler Thread

I hear that in the last book, it turns out that Harry and Neville are twins, and they have to fight to the death in order to destroy Voldemort. Also, Hermione marries Percy Weasley.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read any of the books at all and I just watched the first 4 movies last week. however, I have read the spoilers from the leaks...

I think it's funny to have all of this hype surrounding these books. I know I wouldn't want the ending of my favorite book ruined though...

I downloaded the book, but I'm not sure if I want to start reading. Mostly because I have to get up early and if I start reading I"m not gonna fall asleep...

The quality is piss poor. I suffered through it because i was scared my roommates would think it was funny to look up spoilers online and ruin it...but id say just wait for the book.

I won two bets on it (albeit 1cent apiece): Snape was good, and Draco lived.

I also figured a Weasley would die, but I didn't expect it to be Fred, I thought it would be Percy...

And I was angry that Dobby had to die...but I guess Kreacher sort of filled that role in the later novels, and so Dobby wasn't as necessary...

And I was angry that Dobby had to die...but I guess Kreacher sort of filled that role in the later novels, and so Dobby wasn't as necessary...

Dobby was the Jar Jar Binks of the series. I didn't miss him.

MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!

Hermione's a dude

I still laugh about this on a daily basis. :lol