I'm Always in Love

Outtasite

ENCORE II

Heavy Metal Drummer

California Stars

Spiders

I don't know if I could ever get tired of Wilco doing Guthrie
+1
Yeah I know. Just predictable, that's all.
This show seems to be a pretty traditional setlist, little something for everyone. Maybe a little extra because of the webcast.More crowd shots would be nice too. :)
+1This show seems to be a pretty traditional setlist, little something for everyone. Maybe a little extra because of the webcast.More crowd shots would be nice too. :)

crowd shots? really?

predictable maybe, but well placed and well played

heavy metal drummer

california stars

spiders

and this spiders is sounding very good indeed "don't ever stop clapping..."

Calgary claps well.

crowd shots? really?

Sure, if we're just getting occasional stills. The band and lighting never vary much in those, may as well see the crowd and how intense the vibe is.

I thought it was a great show. Definitely picked up once everybody got out of their seats. Would love any type of recording from this show if anybody can hook me up. thanks. Damn I just wish I was going to Edmonton tonight as well.

Awesome show last night! The crowd was actually very much into the show, even while seated. At least from my perspective they were, I was in row E on the main floor. It was great when Jeff pulled out his Rock and Roll Frontman skills and got everyone up though. :lol

The clap along in Spiders was great, pretty impressive display of clapping. All the new stuff sounded amazing, especially that face melting solo Nels does in Impossible Germany. Great stuff. The encores were all great as well.

I agree with you fully it just seemd more intense once everyone was standing. Nels is a monster he was very impressive to say the least.

Awesome show last night! The crowd was actually very much into the show, even while seated. At least from my perspective they were, I was in row E on the main floor. It was great when Jeff pulled out his Rock and Roll Frontman skills and got everyone up though. :lol

The clap along in Spiders was great, pretty impressive display of clapping. All the new stuff sounded amazing, especially that face melting solo Nels does in Impossible Germany. Great stuff. The encores were all great as well.

I agree with you fully it just seemd more intense once everyone was standing. Nels is a monster he was very impressive to say the least.

wasn't there myself, but from the way it sounded via the webcast everyone seemed more into the show after standing. The band also seemed aware of the change. Over all the energy level went up a notch once everyone stood up. But this is just what it sounded like to me.

And again, bravo Calgary on that clapping during Spiders...well done.

Howdy,

I hope you are all having a good time with the start of the Edmonton webcast.

Audio should be excellent tonight.

We are using a new encoding laptop as last night we got our rump kicked on the stream.... aye, live and learn....

If you have trouble please use the chat button in the webcast player to get to a real-time chat room. It's really hard for me to monitor this area due to the refresh requirements, etc.

Enjoy!

Small Hands