Misunderstood

Poor Places>

Spiders

Encore 2

HMD

Hate it Here

Late Greats

Outtasite

Show Quality was amazing for this webcast. They out did their selves.

Show Quality was amazing for this webcast. They out did their selves.

you mean the technical/sound, or the performance?

I missed the whole fuckin thing.

tech was outstanding. They changed everything overnight. The show came through very clear. It was the best quality I've heard from a Wilco webcast. Performance was good. This show seemed to have a different feel to it, much different from last night.

On and on and On was nice to hear close out the set. I enjoy this live quite a bit. First encore was great. Misunderstood. Poor Places>Spiders was incredible. And Heavy Metal Drummer from the second encore was rockin'. That's what stood out on that set list as far as performance goes. The whole show was well played.

Wilco is the band that keeps on given! Thanks guys.

i'm so lo tech, i can't quite get this stuff to work, everythings says on idle . . .

but man, what a set, all my favs from sbs, i'm gonna be sobbing tears of joy at the greek LA

(thanx again for posting the set list) . . .

glad you're feelin better Nels

Hey, thanks for the mp3! The quality is great. I was at the show and the sound in the auditorium was fantastic, too. What a great way to remember the show -- thanks again!

I accidentilly had my program recording all computer sounds instead of just the webcast, so there are 2 or 3 moments where you here something thats not the webcast (particularly 2 seconds during Outtasite), but if you want a quick and dirty mp3 version of the show:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/peya9p

This is my first post, i was wondering if the edmonton show last night was fantastic, are the streams going to be made available on the site like the london gig, so that i can listen to it again. It was incredible, the band was so on.

the sound quality was great in the auditorium.

good show - on and on and on and misunderstood were the highlights for me.

look forward to listening to the webcast. thanks.

I accidentilly had my program recording all computer sounds instead of just the webcast, so there are 2 or 3 moments where you here something thats not the webcast (particularly 2 seconds during Outtasite), but if you want a quick and dirty mp3 version of the show:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/peya9p

Thanks Pal,I fell asleep at the moment supreme(deep deep in the night for us poor europeans)though levels are a bit low I hope to spent a few hours on this one in rainy days to come and to make a few more people happy on various BT sites. stay tuned-Howdy