Webcasts from Calgary and Edmonton!!!

YAY! Everyone is going to be able to tune in for the Calgary and Edmonton shows! It says you'll need the enhanced sky blue sky cd to listen, but i'm not sure if that applies to both shows, or only one of them.

Thanks Wilco, once again, for sharing the music!!! :rock

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way cool!

I have whatever cd version they included in the double LP package..I just have to find the damn thing.

this is all too good to be true for me... i'm going to both those concerts, AND i even won tickets to the soundcheck in calgary!!!!

Nicely done! How did you go about getting tickets to the soundcheck, through a radio station or something?

Thanks for the info but no excitement on my part, it will be same old same old as far as the set list goes which for me after two or three shows gets rather old.

This is definitely the thread for you then

Thanks for the info but no excitement on my part, it will be same old same old as far as the set list goes which for me after two or three shows gets rather old.

Dude, we get it. You don't like the new album and their set lists bore you. Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Whats up everyone? Happy Friday. 20 minutes to show time! I'm psyched. This will be the first I've heard of them since my mini 3 show run in New Engald in June. I hope they're rocking even harder this time around. Have a good show everyone!