Happy Birthday, Sue Miller Tweedy

Wishing you a most fantabulous day! Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday! Sorry about teasing your husband last March about Mungo Jerry but I think you kind of got a kick out of it, even if he didn't. :cheers

edit: Polls show you're doing just fine in the gorgeous department, Dunja.

Edited by skyflynn

Susan, for everything you do to help out the fans & improve our Wilcoing experience, not to mention all the charitable events you give so selflessly to, I salute you. :worship You're an amazing woman.

Cake is in order! :yes Today is also Alissa's half-birthday (she's 11 and a half, can you believe it?!) and she's getting half a strawberry cake as well as some cheap, half-wrapped (either giftwrap or bows, not both) presents.....anyway, I hope strawberry cake suits you, too.

Drunken_Strawberry_Cake_red_plate.jpg

Have a wonderful day and a year full of happy moments. :cheekkiss

Happy birthday!

• 3 weeks later...

No, Jeff did NOT learn how to use the washing machine!!

But anyhoo, I just saw this happy birthday to me thread and I wanted to say thank you very much! I appreciate all of your well wishes, you are very sweet. And Happy Birthday to Paul and Johnny too!

Today is my brother Danny's birthday and I think you should all go to his blog and comment on his birthday post so he quits his caterwauling that nobody ever reads and or comments on the thing.

Happy Birthday everyone!!

Love,

srmt

ps: his blog is dannymiller.typepad.com/blog/ or you can just google "jew eat yet?"