• 4 weeks later...
Number three won. No? I thought someone said people were wearing #3 at the MN show.

Upon searching, there is some stuff around about peeps wearing them. Maybe it was a rather limited edition. I might draw spots on my arms and when someone asks what the deal is with that, I'll just say "Nels Cline gave me the chicken pox." That could be fun, maybe.

Upon searching, there is some stuff around about peeps wearing them. Maybe it was a rather limited edition. I might draw spots on my arms and when someone asks what the deal is with that, I'll just say "Nels Cline gave me the chicken pox." That could be fun, maybe.

I asked him in Little Rock if he would give them to me.

"I don't think I'm contagious anymore."

He still had the dots though!

Let's hope not! He's carrying the pox across the country and sharing them with us all! If I were going to get pox, I'd takes Nels' pox any day. Nels is awesome. :D

Let's hope not! He's carrying the pox across the country and sharing them with us all! If I were going to get pox, I'd takes Nels' pox any day. Nels is awesome. :D

I also told him that I've had it twice already. But, a Nels strand of chicken pox would be quite the add to the memorabilia thread.

I also told him that I've had it twice already. But, a Nels strand of chicken pox would be quite the add to the memorabilia thread.

:lol nice to know there's another 2-times-the-charm chicken poxs person on the board!

yeah, i noticed the dots in Santa Barbara too... it does take them a while to go away.