Dreams of Wilco

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had one last night:

I was in Grant Park with my girlfriend and Jeff was walked by and we started chatting with him. We talked about how the band was taking requests for the Millennium Park show on Wed and he asked if there was anything special I wanted to hear. I told him I wanted to hear Hesitating Beauty. (I was playing Hesitating Beauty with a bluegrass trio earlier in the day). We then talked about smoking cigs and some other weird shit. He was waaaaaay short in my dream though, like 5 foot 1 inch.

Had one last night:

I was in Grant Park with my girlfriend and Jeff was walked by and we started chatting with him. We talked about how the band was taking requests for the Millennium Park show on Wed and he asked if there was anything special I wanted to hear. I told him I wanted to hear Hesitating Beauty. (I was playing Hesitating Beauty with a bluegrass trio earlier in the day). We then talked about smoking cigs and some other weird shit. He was waaaaaay short in my dream though, like 5 foot 1 inch.

How tall is he, really? My partner insists that Jeff is mega short.

he was shorter in person than i imagined he would be.

I thought he seemed pretty average. Or maybe just barely on the short side of average. But then, I'm 5'3" so it's relative I guess.

Now Mayor Daley, that guy is SHORT. Seeing him at an event here in Chicago really surprised me. He's barely taller than me.

• 1 month later...

Just unbelievably overwhelming...I had the most INCREDIBLE dream about Jeff last night :wub

He was sitting in a yard in a neighborhood near where I grew up...just him, a chair, some table and an acoustic guitar. I was riding a bike when I saw him, freaked out completely, wanted to say "Hello!", then thought better of it, then rode over anyway :D We started talking and instantly there was this A-MA-ZING connection ;) We went inside and talked and well, can't tell you the rest...but somehow I knew Sue was okay with it...oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy

A few weeks ago, I dreamed that Nels attended a post-show party at my house and got filthy drunk. We had to drive him back to the Wilco bus so he could hit the road. He was a really fun drunk, laughing and singing and making merry. Dreams are so nutty.

A few weeks ago, I dreamed that Nels attended a post-show party at my house and got filthy drunk. We had to drive him back to the Wilco bus so he could hit the road. He was a really fun drunk, laughing and singing and making merry. Dreams are so nutty.

Very "Almost Famous". He wasn't standing on your roof screaming that he was a golden god was he?

golden_god.jpg

Very "Almost Famous". He wasn't standing on your roof screaming that he was a golden god was he?

golden_god.jpg

He was not, but if I were going to dream a party in which Nels would be attending, I'd dream him up a much cleaner pool.

I have dream this night, which include a song to sing with Wilco!

Such happy time dream help me cope with anything for sure!

It is like wonder of a fairy tale to be in this atmosphere.

Maybe it is in my future - even if this dream fail it is OK.

I believe also angels sing as chorus in this dream.

Something good in everything seen in this subconscious - all around is smiling childs and dancing.

I believe in power of angels - believe!

When I know the time is right for me I will go to Wilco concert.

Then I cross the stream - I have this dream! (or is it pond you call your Atlantis ocean?)

I have this ideal dream, perhaps a fantasy you say.

But it help me through reality.

And my destination at Chicago makes it worth the while.

Pushing through the tundra darkness still another mile on skidoo to herd reindeer.

I believe angels make Northern Light show for me!

Something good in everything I see of this visual phenomenal!

I believe in angels (Sorry my friends - I say this already, no?)

Maybe next year time is right for me.

To make crossing of the stream (or pond) - to make reality of this dream.

I'll cross the stream by cheapest method (please PM if you have spare miles of air - this would add to dream so much friends! I send special package in return as way of thanks).

I have a real dream, a song to sing with Wilco boys on stage as tribute to Lars.

This will help help me cope with anything (though Olsen may have little upset by this action - it is his tough titty as you say!)

Can you see the wonder of a fairy tale of tribute?

You can take this as future - even if it is all failure it is good to have a dream no?

I believe angels second only to power of pine meditate!

There is something good in everything to be seen in forest for sure!

I believe in angels looking on Lars and Beloved Stig fiddling with knobs at great wooden mixing desk in sky.

When I know the time is right for me I can make visit too.

I'll cross the final stream (or pond) - I have a dream to join them.

I'll cross this stream (or pond) - I have this dream - but first must have more 'quality time' with Olsen (for it is nature no?) Welfare!

This isn't a dream, but a funny story I wanted to share, without starting a whole new topic. Sorry to hijack!

I freelance from home, and I was talking to my husband today about talking to one of the employees at the place I freelance for. His name is Jeff. My daughter (7 years old) walked in and said "You talked to him? For real? On the phone?" and I said yes. She said "Really?" again, very excited. My husband laughed and said "Doesn't your mom talk on the phone much or something?" She said "Yeah...but mommy, did you really talk to Jeff Tweedy on the phone today? What did he say to you?"

Too cute. She was a bit disappointed that it was just some other Jeff.

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled dreams....

This isn't a dream, but a funny story I wanted to share, without starting a whole new topic. Sorry to hijack!

I freelance from home, and I was talking to my husband today about talking to one of the employees at the place I freelance for. His name is Jeff. My daughter (7 years old) walked in and said "You talked to him? For real? On the phone?" and I said yes. She said "Really?" again, very excited. My husband laughed and said "Doesn't your mom talk on the phone much or something?" She said "Yeah...but mommy, did you really talk to Jeff Tweedy on the phone today? What did he say to you?"

too precious!!!!!!

:thumbup awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Isadorah! Hey I landed a design job during that conversation! I'm doing invites for a big donor gala hosted by the museum and the Inst of Music! PM coming soon, I promise (and I have another mixed cd I made for you....now I have to get to the post office!)

Hey thanks! They are wildflowers I came across on the road between Zion and Bryce Canyon in Utah years ago. I like yours too...did you carve it? It looks great!

wildflowers are cool. there's some bright yellow ones in the divider of the interstate here now...

my dad carved it back in 2004. it was really neat.

That is too sweet! :wub