Dreams of Wilco

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh she totally did him in her dream ;)

You know I originally came to that conclusion also, but the one thing that kind of steers me away from it is the fact that she absolutely hates beards. Almost every time she sees Jeff she mentions that his beard annoys the hell out of her. She even kind of freaked out when she noticed that John had stubble going on ACL. It took a long time of me having a goatee before she would stop complaining. Of course she didn't mention whether or not he still had a beard :unsure

My b/f grows a beard every few months and I love it...gives him so many different looks. That and I have a soft spot for the scruffy looking artist type. :wub

mine finally has a job that doesn't require shaving or wearing a beard net [he made johnsonville sausages for two years], which makes us both quite happy.

he's happy because he can be lazy, and i'm happy because he looks cute...like that "scruffy looking artist type."

as for dreams of wilco, i've had a few.

nothing outlandish...usually the run into jeff/john/glen on the street, chat, get coffee, hit on him [whoever it is], make him feel awkward, run away...then show up at the concert later in the day like a creep.

^_^

as for dreams of wilco, i've had a few.

nothing outlandish...usually the run into jeff/john/glen on the street, chat, get coffee, hit on him [whoever it is], make him feel awkward, run away...then show up at the concert later in the day like a creep.

^_^

I love it!

I recently had a dream that the band was in my house with Iggy Pop. We were all kinda standing around my piano having a discussion about the various Wilco songs that had real meaning to me and I turned to Iggy to include him in the conversation but couldn't think of a single song from his catalog to remark upon. It was quite embarassing...

I recently had a dream that the band was in my house with Iggy Pop. We were all kinda standing around my piano having a discussion about the various Wilco songs that had real meaning to me and I turned to Iggy to include him in the conversation but couldn't think of a single song from his catalog to remark upon. It was quite embarassing...

i wanna be your dog?

I've had an Iggy Pop dream before...he was shirtless (surprise, surprise) and for some reason I went to hug him and he had this weird goo on his back. It was awful.

On another note, Mikael was in my dream last night. My friends and I were playing ultimate frisbee and he was in a lawn chair, spectating from the sidelines. So weird.

• 1 month later...

This is very lovely Lotti :cheekkiss

I can see the wonder of a fairy tale of tribute :thumbup

Always believe in Angels :yes

What song would you sing with Wilco boys Lotti? ;)

I have dream this night, which include a song to sing with Wilco!

Such happy time dream help me cope with anything for sure!

It is like wonder of a fairy tale to be in this atmosphere.

Maybe it is in my future - even if this dream fail it is OK.

I believe also angels sing as chorus in this dream.

Something good in everything seen in this subconscious - all around is smiling childs and dancing.

I believe in power of angels - believe!

When I know the time is right for me I will go to Wilco concert.

Then I cross the stream - I have this dream! (or is it pond you call your Atlantis ocean?)

I have this ideal dream, perhaps a fantasy you say.

But it help me through reality.

And my destination at Chicago makes it worth the while.

Pushing through the tundra darkness still another mile on skidoo to herd reindeer.

I believe angels make Northern Light show for me!

Something good in everything I see of this visual phenomenal!

I believe in angels (Sorry my friends - I say this already, no?)

Maybe next year time is right for me.

To make crossing of the stream (or pond) - to make reality of this dream.

I'll cross the stream by cheapest method (please PM if you have spare miles of air - this would add to dream so much friends! I send special package in return as way of thanks).

I have a real dream, a song to sing with Wilco boys on stage as tribute to Lars.

This will help help me cope with anything (though Olsen may have little upset by this action - it is his tough titty as you say!)

Can you see the wonder of a fairy tale of tribute?

You can take this as future - even if it is all failure it is good to have a dream no?

I believe angels second only to power of pine meditate!

There is something good in everything to be seen in forest for sure!

I believe in angels looking on Lars and Beloved Stig fiddling with knobs at great wooden mixing desk in sky.

When I know the time is right for me I can make visit too.

I'll cross the final stream (or pond) - I have a dream to join them.

I'll cross this stream (or pond) - I have this dream - but first must have more 'quality time' with Olsen (for it is nature no?) Welfare!

• 1 month later...

Had another one last night...

...I can't remember too much right now. What I do remember is I was just hanging out with Jeff and he was feeling not up to par or something. So he took this great big blanket and laid out on the floor. I felt bad and wanted to check on him. I peeked under the blanket and asked if he was okay. He said he just needed to rest a bit. I sort of asked if he wanted company or something, I guess. And next thing I knew...*big sigh* we were cuddling, facing each other intertwined. No words were spoken, just holding each other in silence. Oh my...

The one part that stands out vividly is me running my hand up and down his back. I can still feel it... :wub

...I can't remember too much right now. What a do remember is I was just hanging out with Jeff and he was feeling not up to par or something. So he took this great big blanket and laid out on the floor. I felt bad and wanted to check on him. I peeked under the blanket and asked if he was okay. He said he just needed to rest a bit. I sort of asked if he wanted company or something, I guess. And next thing I knew...*big sigh* we were cuddling, facing each other intertwined. No words were spoken, just holding each other in silence. Oh my...

The one part that stands out vividly is me running my hand up and down his back. I can still feel it... :wub

Ha ha ha!

Okay, I shouldn't laugh at that. I once drempt I was standing in a line outside of a building, waiting for a Wilco concert to start, and out walks Jeff Tweedy. He walks up to me and starts making out with me. And then I pull away and say "But you're married!" and he's all "We broke up" and we go back at it again.

I think that's the only Wilco-related dream I've ever had.

thats funny, i was having an intimate encounter with jeffy in my dream last nite too!! (glad im not the only one!!).

all i can remember is that it was new years eve, and we were at a huge party together, and we had that eye contact that feels like finding home and we talked and laughed and hugged, and then he was being whisked away and he told me that i should put a resume together for his management, "anything" he said ....

...I can't remember too much right now. What I do remember is I was just hanging out with Jeff and he was feeling not up to par or something. So he took this great big blanket and laid out on the floor. I felt bad and wanted to check on him. I peeked under the blanket and asked if he was okay. He said he just needed to rest a bit. I sort of asked if he wanted company or something, I guess. And next thing I knew...*big sigh* we were cuddling, facing each other intertwined. No words were spoken, just holding each other in silence. Oh my...

• 1 month later...

Okay I've had a ton of them over the past couple of weeks, all due to the live streams, seeing them front row live, seeing them in NYC and generally my personal world being taken over by Wilco moreso than it ever has been before. However last night...

I had my first dream about Nels. Oh my... It was cute and sweet and yes, again, oh my...

Now that I'm awake I feel like I "cheated on my dream Jeff" :lol

No dreams but I always have this fantasy that Jeff comes to the ER with appendicitis or something and after I operate on him and he recovers, I have tickets for every Ryman show in the future and I join Wilco on stage and play guitar on Kidsmoke....

I just woke up from a Wilco dream....I was waiting in line with my boyfriend for a show that was GA and a small wooden plank would fly in front of the first person who got to go in. It landed in front of my bf and he jumped on and grabbed me so we could get to the show first. We arrived and and went to look at the merch until we saw Jeff and only Jeff in front of a mic so we went up to him and he started singing - don't remember what but we were like a foot in front of him just watching in amazement........then he left and more people started coming in and the opening band sucked so I got drunk, saw some friends and they talked me into leaving and going to their house. As soon as we got there I was so pissed for leaving the show so I tried to get back there and when I finally did it was over.

So basically another missing the show dream which I always have a few the week before a big one that I'm looking forward to....I hope this doesn't come true.

So basically another missing the show dream which I always have a few the week before a big one that I'm looking forward to....I hope this doesn't come true.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Sounds like dreams, rather nightmares, I used to have when I was little every summer right before I went away to camp. My Mom always tells me I used to get so riled up and stuff that I'd always have a fever and everything the night before I left. :hmm

I had two dreams about Wilco last night that didn't feature a single member of the band, just that they were playing a number of places in town including the Green Mill (which didn't look at all like the real Green Mill....)

LouieB