wut are you anticipatin?

All I've got left for '07 is the Dylan covers and The Hives new one (which I've already downloaded). I'm pretty much done with new music and live shows for the year (mostly thanks to my financial situation). However, I'm busy really digging deeper into some past albums I've been meaning to get.

Is there a new Bonnie "Prince" Billy confirmed, or is that just speculation? It seems early for him yet...

Pencil me in for that one, the I'm Not There soundtrack, and Wolf Parade, although I've been hearing less and less about that disc as the year dwindles to its end.

I'm looking forward to heaing the Robert Plant/Allison Krause record. The samples I've heard have been great.

Sigur Ros DVD and new album

I. Can't. Wait. The trailer/clip from the DVD is absolutely gorgeous. I bought that crazy limited edition vinyl set with the book they released this summer, its my newest pride and joy. It's called "In a Frozen Sea". Lookee: http://www.ainr.com/

Also, starting today, this website has a video of a recent show of theirs in London until November 4:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/electricproms/2007/films/sigurros/

• 2 months later...
Thought I'd revive this thread. What '08 releases are y'all anticipating? Besides what's already been mentioned, My Morning Jacket and Lucero are supposed to have albums out next year. What else???

well, i am really hoping for a new gillian welch record. i assume it's done and was supposed to come out in 07. also, neil young archives, but not holding my breath.