The RS (Almost) Impossible Music Quiz

I answered Zappa - was that right?
Suppose to be Neil Young - but I think they are wrong. He did play on some Head tracks - but I have never heard of him - or any of those names mentioned as playing on the song Tear Drop City. I will look at the cd booklet when I get home. I have all the rhino re-mastered Monkee cds.
I don't remember a Fleetwood Mac question, but I imagine the correct answer was "D: All of the above"
USC? Trojans Marching Band
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32, and I think most of it was dumb luck. Fun though.

Oh, right. I remember being very bored by that video back in the.

I actually have Mick Fleetwood's book - but I don't recall that he actually says why they did that.

According to the Instant Replay liner notes, the Monkees cd that Tear Drop City is on, three studio dudes played guitar on that song.

Because they are the best marching band in the world, in my unbiased opinion?

That - and they had the freedom to do whatever they wanted after the success of Rumors.

I wonder if any of those dudes have ever sued for royalties?

I wonder if any of those dudes have ever sued for royalties?

I'm assuming that they received sunglasses out of the deal and the promise to appear on television if they ever re-unite.

:P

I'm assuming that they received sunglasses out of the deal and the promise to appear on television if they ever re-unite.

:P

Plus they got to watch Stevie Nicks twirl a baton while wearing suede platform boots.

They still play Tusk at the end of every home game. (And they still wear the sunglasses)

Also, we have the self proclaimed "Greatest Marching Band in the History of the Universe".

Get your facts straights!

Also, we have the self proclaimed "Greatest Marching Band in the History of the Universe".

My friend was at the game and after they announced that my friend said "How do they know? The Universe is a vast place"

..... then....

the woman in front of him went ballistic exclaiming that "MY DAUGHTER IS IN THE BAND!"

to which my friend replied, "so"

I couldn't stop laughing

37. Some guessing, some from the vast, useless reaches of my dusty brain.

I feel good about myself.

37. I actually knew most of the ones I got right. I'm embarrassed by some of the ones I got wrong (but not many of them).

Also, the Robert Smith / train to L.A. "correct" answer is wrong. They're off by four hours. My guess is that they adjusted for the time zone difference in the wrong direction.

Also, the Robert Smith / train to L.A. "correct" answer is wrong. They're off by four hours. My guess is that they adjusted for the time zone difference in the wrong direction.

I concur, but i figured they got the time zone difference wrong and picked the "right" answer.