Every Recorded Wilco Song

there was that one discography site but i beleive it's down. The announcement said studio albums including Mermaid Avenues plus extras so I don't think they are guaranteeing every song written or released necessarily. I would coun't on all the major albums (AM, Being There, Mermaid Avenue,summerteeth, Mermaid Avenue Vol. 2, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, a ghost is born, Sky Blue Sky) plus whatever outtakes and rarities they feel like playing. I bet they'll do The Good Part and Cars Can't Escape definitely. Let's Not Get Carried Away, The Thanks I Get. I'd like to hear Let's Fight, also

there was that one discography site but i beleive it's down. The announcement said studio albums including Mermaid Avenues plus extras so I don't think they are guaranteeing every song written or released necessarily. I would coun't on all the major albums (AM, Being There, Mermaid Avenue,summerteeth, Mermaid Avenue Vol. 2, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, a ghost is born, Sky Blue Sky) plus whatever outtakes and rarities they feel like playing. I bet they'll do The Good Part and Cars Can't Escape definitely. Let's Not Get Carried Away, The Thanks I Get. I'd like to hear Let's Fight, also

Bummer. I wanted to hear EVERY song. Even the one I wrote last night.

What does it matter what they record?

The official release will center around the painful mediocrity of Sky Blue Sky, not the brilliance of the band's previous albums.

Yep, time to pull the crack pipe out of yer ear :music

So, are we going to see them do every song once? Or the same staples and then a few different songs each night?

I hope it's the former.

Yeah! If that happens will it ever shock our little world here. Imo that would be the greatest thing ever in this band's history.

I'm gonna cross my fingers for you all and hope I can just get the whole run on tape. Err... I mean cd. :stunned

What they should do is a Reprise era set w/ MA1 stuff for two nights, a Nonesuch era set w/ MA2 stuff for two nights, and then just a typical SBS era show for the last night. That'd give them a lot of material for the DVD; have Jeff wear the same shirt for continuity's sake, and then mix and match the best takes of each. Kind of like making an album...hmmm.

Have DVD 1 be the Reprise era show composite.

Have DVD 2 be the Nonsuch era show composite.