• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Kev -- plenty of vibes from practically next door. I echo what everyone else has said, x2. They will get better, and the thing that's almost as hearbreaking is them having to be apart :(

I used to love singing lullabies to Jake when he was sick, just holding him in the rocking chair. He would settle down and often just fall to sleep like that.

kevin, your description of owen in the hospital is heartbreaking. i hope he gets better quickly and your family can sleep under the same roof together soon. :cheekkiss

Guest Speed Racer

Many vibes to you and your little ones. I scared my parents a number of times before I was 5, and I'm pretty sure that's why my dad is bald. :lol Don't forget to take care of yourself, too.

they are keeping logan another night. he is doing better but his oxygen levels are still a little under the mark. the worst part of things seems to be that he (and yvette) are getting little to no sleep in there. owen is rebounding extremely well, back to a his old pistolero self. thanks again for the vibes.

Good to hear, El F. I'll keep the vibes coming.

While our kiddo has been to the emergency room a few times, we've been fortunate that--knock on wood--she's never had any truly serious illnesses or injuries... but I can definitely imagine how tough it is for you right now.

I'm glad he's a bit better, Kevin. I've had your little guys on my brain all day today. I hope Yvette & Logan get some sleep tonight. It's so hard sleeping in a noisy, unfamiliar hospital setting, but they are probably both exhausted so maybe they'll sleep anyway. You & Owen get some sleep too. Tomorrow will be an easier day, I'm sure.

:cheekkiss to you all.