Happy Birthday Basil II !

:birthday :party :rock :guitar :banana :badger :wine :beer

Happy Birthday to my dear VC friend. I hope the digs/job in Seattle are working out for ya, and I hope you get online to see this - we miss ya dude! :thumbup

I will now consume an IPA in your honor. Yes, this one's in your honor. :cheers

Have an awesome one, you old Bulgar-slayer, you.

t_basil_ii_187.jpg

Happiest of birthdays to one of VC's best loved! :wub Come back to us, Robert, whenever time allows! You are very much missed.

And herewith I give you.....what comes up when you put "basil cake" in the search engine!

brc26.jpg

That's Basil Rathbone, you see. :yes

Have a beautiful day, Robert, and may the coming year bring you blessings and beauties you can't even imagine. Have a terrific new year of your life! :cheekkiss

Thanks everyone........particularly to MB,Donna(your card made my day) and Mende.....you guys here are truly special. I'm doing well in my new digs,job and relationship. also trying to maintain a sense of dignity and honor to my wife through all of this............as for myself,I haven't felt so true to myself in many things for so long.....that I can't believe I feel so.....exhilerated about the little things as well as the big picture. I hope to be here more often soon.....to all Seattlites here.....I'd be delighted to here from you. -Robert

Thanks everyone........particularly to MB,Donna(your card made my day) and Mende.....you guys here are truly special. I'm doing well in my new digs,job and relationship. also trying to maintain a sense of dignity and honor to my wife through all of this............as for myself,I haven't felt so true to myself in many things for so long.....that I can't believe I feel so.....exhilerated about the little things as well as the big picture. I hope to be here more often soon.....to all Seattlites here.....I'd be delighted to here from you. -Robert

Werd, man.