Vid for Obama by Scarlett J, John Legend, and others

Guest tandylacker

Lame. Really lame. :no

When it comes to candidates, hopefully it will be between Obama and McCain. And I may actually vote for Obama. My only real problem with him is his ridiculous stance on poverty. Throwing money at poor people has never worked and will never work. He may just be using it to get voted in, but it doesn't seem like that. Hopefully he will only raise taxes for people above the $200,000 mark, but I still won't be too happy about the new social programs. If he raised it to people above the $5 million a year mark, then I may just not mind at all. Oh yeah, and driver's licenses and free health care to illegal immigrants, not a good idea.

Anyway, he speaks well, so either way that will be a definite improvement over the last guy...

Guest tandylacker
wow, that's powerful. scarlett and obama are both babes.

i heard scarlett johansson met jeff tweedy through barack obama and she's now recording an album of jeff tweedy covers after her tom waits cover album*

*this may have been a daydream

Why would you dream such a terrible thing?

I don't think there's anything lame about that.

He's a powerful speaker, powerful enough to motivate those celebrities to put song under a brilliant speech.

Yes. We. Can.

Celebrities always back a democrat candidate. He's the youngest, and dare I say, 'most ethnic' of the few choices there are. Read up on Barack O'bama, see if you actually believe in anything he does or if you just like that way he talks....

I thought it was going to be this

when i clicked. I was very disappointed. Because I voted for Mitt Romney in that viachicago poll, I'd like to see him cover this song and show those obamarites how it's really done. It would be great to run an entire political campaign with the lyrics of jump as your manifesto - the crowd would go wild!