Riviera Posters

I was at the show Saturday night (came up from St. Louis) and it was fab. Made the mistake of not wanting to stand in line for the poster before show-I would be willing to buy a poster from anyone who has an extra one, althought I haven't seen a picture of it (are there pictures online)? I would hope they would have these for sale at WilcoWorld.net? If anyone can help me, please post on any of these questions. My email is personal email is jpowell@vdoh.org Thanks....

Sorry. I made a trade before show last night. I would imagine they will sell these posters online. Last night they were selling 5 night sets for $125 at the show, so it seems they have no problem pressing more.

Yup, and I managed to convince the merch lady to sell the two nights i needed too...It took the entire Spiders jam to do it, but it was worth it!!

any images of the posters floating 'round?

I think I will have some posters available on my site soon, as will WilcoWorld.

Wilco Winter Res Posters

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I accidentally put "2007" on Saturday night's poster, but went into the Riv to paint "8"s over the "7"s, and got to see them soundcheck Dash 7 with Andrew Bird while doing it. It pays to be a moron! :thumbup

What about t-shirts? :pray

I was supposed to get mine last night, for my family, and they had two larges left. That was it. They may not reprint. :ohwell

Here's what they was:

WilcoWinterRes32shirt.jpg

And we missed you terribly and talked about you behind your back, you know. :pirate

I hope you said many wicked gossipy things about me. :shifty

I missed you all terribly as well. It was a physical ache.

Damn. I almost wish I hadn't seen that t-shirt. That's tremendous! Sarah wanted one too, and owls are her favorite birds.

Johnny, these are so beautiful. I love how you made the 5 posters' designs intertwine ... the branch bending from day 3 to day 2 ... the guitar design spread across all 5. :wub I know there's more hidden imagery but I haven't unrolled mine since getting back home. I'm sorta speechless again. I just love them! Ahhhh!

johnny these are really unbelievably awesome. i see the AM radio, the YHF towers, the Summerteeth cover, the guitar for BT (i LOVE the guitar), birds for SBS. Maybe the bird in the nest is the product of the AGIB egg? or maybe i dont see the egg...

Johnny, had a chance to pick up the 5 poster set on Tuesday night.

I can't honestly say these are my favorite concert posters in my collection. Plus, my mom stopped by, who is notorious for complaining about every penny I spend, and she actually asked "Why didn't you get 2 sets? I love these!"

And she doesn't even listen to Wilco...

Great job!