NPR streaming 2/27 show

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say -- pretty impressive set so far.

It is a very decent set, but Jeff seems a bit off. Maybe he's just not coming through the soundboard well.

Tamela, tell Rob he can't be sick there's a world of people out there for him to take care of. hearts to both of you.

:wub Thanks Greg. I hope your summer wish list comes true because we're going to descend upon you on your turf! :rock Just think, less than two weeks ago we were having lunch together at Broadway Pizza. :yay

I have a feeling the guitar solo at the end of this one is gonna make my cheese popcorn taste really really good.

omg i was planning on making some popcorn after the show! we're like...twins. (plus i need to shave too, but my legs...not my face)

Just saw this... tell him I hope he gets to feeling better soon!

k

Rick and I got the Wilco-flu too, both on the mend but tell Rob to take care .....

:wub :cheers Will do!

It's a shame that IG is too long for SNL because to me its the best SBS track by miles. A true classic.

One more thing:

WAMU is the NPR station that's running the show here. Anyone who lives within listening distance should help out if they can. Contact my buddy Tony Washington. He's the Volunteer Coordinator.

Great mix. They ran a line off the board and mixed appropriately with ambient mics.

Here's Nels.