NPR streaming 2/27 show

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its over now, Wilco are sellouts, you are all pawns in the corporate game, and that was a kick ass show. Good night everyone.

:lol. Much love to the moderators though for dealing with all that crap today (I'm not referring to anything mark posted, his stuff was actually pretty funny), hopefully you got to enjoy some of the set. Thankfully we have threads like this to balance the place out :cheers.

--Mike

:lol. Much love to the moderators though for dealing with all that crap today (I'm not referring to anything mark posted, his stuff was actually pretty funny), hopefully you got to enjoy some of the set. Thankfully we have threads like this to balance the place out :cheers.

--Mike

Exactly. Let's hold this feeling and keep it for when things start to get gnarly. :thumbup

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=19271953

NPR is going to post an archive of the show "shortly". I recorded the show last night but I'm worried about the levels (too quiet at first, too loud at end). Will listen to it this weekend and if its OK, I'll start a CD tree. If its bad, I'll re-record from the archive and post later.