I still like Sean Casey.

He's my new favorite dirt dog. I might need a sean casey shirt next. I vote him "most likely to be first off the bench to start a brawl," only because he's bigger than Dustin Pedroia and can take bigger leaps up dugout steps.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone around here has posited anything close to teams or players being out of it this early.

The lackluster, uninspired, I-could-give-a-shit performance of the Dodgers thusfar is making me consider counting them out. But I'll hold off 'til early May.

For bobbob and MrRain, tonight's line-ups for the NYY/BOS game. Field conditions may be pretty wet.

BOS

1. Coco Crisp, CF

2. Dustin Pedroia, 2B

3. David Ortiz, DH

4. Manny Ramirez, LF

5. Kevin Youkilis, 3B

6. J.D. Drew, RF

7. Jason Varitek, C

8. Sean Casey, 1B

9. Julio Lugo, SS

P Clay Buchholz

NYY

1. Melky Cabrera, CF

2. Robinson Cano, 2B

3. Bobby Abreu, RF

4. Alex Rodriguez, 3B

5. Hideki Matsui, LF

6. Jorge Posada, DH

7. Jason Giambi, 1B

8. Jose Molina, C

9. Alberto Gonzalez, SS

P Chien-Ming Wang

I'M SO EXCITED!

I'M SO EXCITED!

Unfortunately, they won't be on national t.v. tonight, though you'll probably get the Fox game tomorrow and certainly the ESPN Sunday night game. Pace yourself, now.

Unfortunately, they won't be on national t.v. tonight, though you'll probably get the Fox game tomorrow and certainly the ESPN Sunday night game. Pace yourself, now.

Sounds like I really need to find a place to watch this game tonight!

You don't even need to do that. Everyone in the country is on the edge of their seats waiting for the scores, I don't want to have an unfair advantage.

But you could say "i'm friends with a red sox fan--one of the chosen few!!!" It might get you..you know..."lucky."

But you could say "i'm friends with a red sox fan--one of the chosen few!!!" It might get you..you know..."lucky."

Good point.

I've always wanted to be a part of a "Nation". I could never get into the Nation of Islam, so maybe the Red Sock Nation is the one for me.