Go O's! That Nick Markakis is the dreamiest.

Jesus Christ - why don't you just X out the Sox logo in your avatar! This is just as bad as rooting for the Yankees. Fuck the O's!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

move to Canada!

As soon as the Yanks move to the swamps of Jersey.

the flags were representing all the countries the team has flown over in the last two weeks.

I thought it was in honor of the Red Sox being declared the Official Team of the New World Order.

the flags were representing all the countries the team has flown over in the last two weeks.

I had no idea what they were about, I was just going by what Mr. Sir Stewart was saying. Thanks for making me look like a fool.

I had no idea what they were about, I was just going by what Mr. Sir Stewart was saying. Thanks for making me look like a fool.

i was kidding. I don't know what the fuck they represent. :) Now that i'm out of the NESN viewing area i don't get all the pre and post game jibber-jabber.

Wouldn't it have been easier just to type that? :)

I like to play coy.

i was kidding. I don't know what the fuck they represent. :) Now that i'm out of the NESN viewing area i don't get all the pre and post game jibber-jabber.

Then I'm going to assume they represent the countries of Red Sock world, in which case blah blah blah evil empire.

SoSH just said it represents all the countries where A-Rod is an asshole.

"Members of 'Red Sox Nation'.

Any country that they have gotten fan mail/e-mail and the like from over the past year."

From another board. God, that's obnoxious...