Early Wilco.....

cool, thanks for that. Sooo much different from the Wilco of today, wow.

Yep...playing UT songs, for one thing. :monkey

Also none of them wore long hair that well, but Jeff and John looked pretty good.

they've come full circle:

mediocrity - excellence - mediocrity

You talkin' bout Wilco or the Oakland Raiders? lol

the show was Rage that they were hosting. it aired in may 2003 from memory. its one of those all-night video shows that have guest programmers that choose the videos that get played. i wonder who's idea it was to pick Benny Hill's Ernie (the fast milkman) as one of the videos :lol

Wow thanks a lot! Audio quality is pretty fantastic, and I love this tune. I had never heard anything other than the Anodyne version.

Stupid question: how did they mic the banjo? It sounds great. Looks like there is some kind of pickup inside the resonator?

Also it's kinda weird for me to see Max Johnston playing with Wilco -- I am one of the guys who'd heard them on radio during the Being There years but didn't really latch on until YHF. So anyway, I associate Max much more with the Gourds, so it's just cool to see him up there.

Also none of them wore long hair that well, but Jeff and John looked pretty good.

I always liked Tweedy with long hair. The picture on the back of AM is my favorite picture of the boys. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WRITING ON A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT SOME GUYS AND THEIR HAIR STYLES.