Ok Peoples. Now we know she's going to have a girl sooie! Sooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeee! And now that we have Sistersooie set up with some cooking utensils, she's gonna need some baby junk.

Here are her registries

Walmart Baby Junk

and

Amazon.com Baby Junk

I'm totally getting that child a pony so no one else send one.

pony_ride.jpg

PM me if you have any questions or crazy ideas that require a mind as diabolical as mine.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Butt Paste really is fantastic stuff.

Word.

I don't think moms get enough gifts for giving birth. Therefore, I will be showering the mom-to-be with Valium and beer. She's gonna need it. I know I do.

All I ask is the middle name. I think "Charles Gogo Sooie" has quite a ring to it!

Um. I don't want to start assigning rules to this thing, but isn't the baby a girl baby? How about Carla Gogo? I think that just ripples off the tongue like a fine sparkling wine

I like the non-traditional names. I also like incredibly traditional names. But nothing in-between!

Jenna can start a trend, then someday we'll all have to explain to our great-grandchildren that Charles used to be a boy's name. Like Evelyn.

Charlotta Gogo Sooie.

My grandpa's name is Charles Marion. See? Works both ways.

At first, I read that as "my grandpa's name is Charles Manson". Sorry about that.