• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jules
the prior boy assumptions came from a bunch of crazy nurses playing with the untrasound machine at work and they thought they saw "something".

Yeah, I guess I was remembering that. Sometimes the umbilical cord looks like a little pecker pointing up.

name:

Lyric Kincaid(cade)

I like that a bunch! And I'm a bitch about names.

the prior boy assumptions came from a bunch of crazy nurses playing with the untrasound machine at work and they thought they saw "something".

exactly!

she has labia. Now that I have a day off finally I'll look at pink frilly shit.

Also, the twin talk can stiop. its not funny.

Yeah, you're not going to be able to totally avoid pink shit. I tried. It's omnipresent. I've always bought a good chunk of my kid's clothes in the boys department, just to have some balance.

At first, I read that as "my grandpa's name is Charles Manson". Sorry about that.

'

Me too!

Sorry I'm anti-pink tho...no way...I have like one shirt thats pink. If I were to have kids...and if they were girls..they would be not pink clothing in their closet.

Good luck with that. It's ubiquitous.

Considering that the 'Stone has two girls, she knows of which she speaks.

I would have loved to have had the time and energy to pilfer through clothes so that I could avoid pink. Fact is, time and money and energy are a premium with a little one. There were plenty of days when I put my kid in the frilly pink shit that Aunt Soandso gifted us because that's all that was clean.

I just get bugged when people who don't have kids play the "When I have kids I'm going to do this" game.

But if I'm upsetting the pregnant lady, I'll calm down. :thumbup