I guess this just shows my maturity level, but my favorite part of that article was this quote:

Something out there beyond the furthest reaches of the known solar system is tugging at Uranus

:yay

And I agree that sleep paralysis is an excellent possibility for at least some of people's experiences. I've experienced that and can attest that it is scary as hell, though have never had any of the kind of hallucinations that might explain some of people's alien/ghost stories. My episodes of sleep paralysis usually coincided with periods of bad panic attacks. Which I now blame on aliens! :ninja

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Its gotta be nibriu "http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa021102a.htm

its amazing how the planet x phenomenon whent from being a fairy tale sorta to a real sceintific possibility infact its becoming apparent that its possible that there are even more planets hidden just outside out solar system, intresting stuff.

Vatican says aliens could exist

By David Willey

BBC News, Rome

The Pope's chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out.

Writing in the Vatican newspaper, the astronomer, Father Gabriel Funes, said intelligent beings created by God could exist in outer space.

Father Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory near Rome, is a respected scientist who collaborates with universities around the world.

The search for forms of extraterrestrial life, he says, does not contradict belief in God.

The official Vatican newspaper headlines his article 'Aliens Are My Brother'.

'Free from sin'

Just as there are multiple forms of life on earth, so there could exist intelligent beings in outer space created by God. And some aliens could even be free from original sin, he speculates.

Asked about the Catholic Church's condemnation four centuries ago of the Italian inventor of the telescope, Galileo, Father Funes diplomatically says mistakes were made, but it is time to turn the page and look towards the future.

Science and religion need each other, and many astronomers believe in God, he assures readers.

To strengthen its scientific credentials, the Vatican is organising a conference next year to mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of the author of the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin.

Sure, there may be other forms of intelligent life, but why must they resemble humans' physical characteristics or our means of travel? I think that is the height of ignorance. To think they have a similar body structure and they fly machines made out of solid materials around the universe is far fetched. There could be some kind of UFO in my room right now, maybe its too small for me to see, or it isn't made of an element which exists on Earth and can be detected by our senses.

Whoa, I just blew my own mind.

• 2 weeks later...
It might be that Earth is considered a "bad neighborhood" - one of those places you don't stop and get out when you pass through.

That quote says it all. Consider the fact that in every alien movie we strap em down, slice and dice them... or at least try to anyway.Had it not been for Elliot poor E.T. would have been toast.

25rdq4m.jpg

And, I'm pretty sure if anyone is out there they are watching Earth television.

UFOs are not real, which is too bad, because I wouldn't mind being abducted and taken to some other planet where things are a lot less fucked.

aliens flying space ships might not be, but UFOs in the literal sense are very real.

Their leader really likes the show Single Female Lawyer.

let's just hope global warming doesn't put an end to American Idol or Omicron Persei 8 will surely attack!

nbc6mp.jpg

I think I am the only person on Earth that has not seen American Idol.Maybe I am from outer space.