• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having traveled to numerous nebulas, I for one know whats really going on.

1. The Moon is a spaceship drug into orbit by a race, The Druids, along time ago

2. The Earth is Flat and smells funny

3. Crop Circles are messages to us about how we are F**cking everything UP, done by a race called Centurians

4. All UFO's seen in our skies, are actually remote control cars, the real Aliens have

Thanks for sullying up my perfectly good research thread, perm.

Of course this line was pretty good:

4. All UFO's seen in our skies, are actually remote control cars, the real Aliens have

i had an experience with time repeating after seeing some funny lights in the sky.

I Disbelieve.

i had an experience with time repeating after seeing some funny lights in the sky.

I had a time-repeating experience, as well. Truly bizarre. I did not see anything in the sky though.

Having traveled to numerous nebulas, I for one know whats really going on.

1. The Moon is a spaceship drug into orbit by a race, The Druids, along time ago

2. The Earth is Flat and smells funny

3. Crop Circles are messages to us about how we are F**cking everything UP, done by a race called Centurians

I completely and utterly grok ya!

I Disbelieve.

I had a time-repeating experience, as well. Truly bizarre. I did not see anything in the sky though.

how much time? out of curiosuity

I dunno.

I'm just glad this thread was started by someone other than that "Hop on pop" "HoppTodd" "Todd-hop" guy.

there would be no threads without Pop Todd.

Probably a 1/2 hour-45 minutes. I was with another guy in a car. He was driving.

same scenario. except with 3 other people in the car

same scenario. except with 3 other people in the car

Now the part I hate telling: we were coming back from a Dead show at Giant's Stadium. Yeah, yeah. And there was a stray dude from the show we were giving a ride to ijn the back seat asleep.

We were crossing the Quinnipiac River bridge (an area I'm very familiar with)-actually on the bradge, heading back to Mass. and I was pointing out the area to him. I closed my eyes for a 1/2 hour or so after 5-10 minutes of crossing the Q Bridge and when I woke up we were on the eastbound side of the bridge again, yet hadn't gotten on it yet.

I pointed out to him that we already did this part of the drive and asked if he pulled over/backtracked/got off the highway/whatever. Emphatic "nos" to all of that. He remembered all the details as clearly as I did years later, too.

we were on a sunday night "dr demento drive" probably in the same mental state as after a dead show. about 45 min of the show replayed, and it still ended on time. there were 3 lights taht we at first thought were on towers, then they started doing all the crazy maunevers you always hear about . dead standstill to super fast, some bouncing about, then one. all of us remember exactly the same thing. very strange

I haven't seen one, but to imagine that were the only thing with higher order consciousness out there, doesn't add up to me.

I believe people have seen UFOs, and I believe there must be some sort of intelligent life out there. However, I believe there are reasons simpler than extra-terrestrial visits to explain most UFO sightings (some that we just don't know). In other words, they're out there, but they haven't been here yet.

I believe people have seen UFOs, and I believe there must be some sort of intelligent life out there. However, I believe there are reasons simpler than extra-terrestrial visits to explain most UFO sightings (some that we just don't know). In other words, they're out there, but they haven't been here yet.

Yeah, I pretty much on the same page. My concern is not really weather or not there out there but how we are going to react when they get here.

052_crop.jpg

Nasa's Long galactic Hunt?

"NASA to Announce Success of Long Galactic Hunt

WASHINGTON -- NASA has scheduled a media teleconference Wednesday, May 14, at 1 p.m. EDT, to announce the discovery of an object in our Galaxy astronomers have been hunting for more than 50 years. This finding was made by combining data from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory with ground-based observations."