I quite liked Communion but haven't seen the film. I will have to look for that.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I can still see the BIGFOOT episode in my brain file for 1977.

God, I love that show. I wish they would release them all on DVD, and a soundtrack album.

I love In search of, Nimoy at his best.

although I've never seen a UFO...

I think it's a rather selfish notion that we humans are the only lifeform in the Universe...

I don't see the correlation. Can't you believe in other life forms without believing in spacecraft from other planets?

Jung's "Flying Saucers" is an interesting read.

Jung's "Flying Saucers" is an interesting read.

When you whip out the 200 bucks and buy the dvds, I will come over and watch the show.

I actually could probably find it out there to snag - that is how, uh someone gave me all the episodes of The Prisoner.

I don't see the correlation. Can't you believe in other life forms without believing in spacecraft from other planets?

yes. Just so happens I believe in both I suppose...

Good point.

although I've never seen a UFO...

I think it's a rather selfish notion that we humans are the only lifeform in the Universe...

I don't believe that we are the only life form in the universe, but I also don't believe that Earth is being visited by so many various life forms all of whom seem to want to avoid official contact and who oh so frequently visit places where the witnesses to their arrival would be suspect. At some point you would think that these various visitors would want to somehow communicate with us. It would be interesting to know if the frequency of UFO claims has increased as man's grasp of technology has grown. Are there more "sightings" today than there were 60 years ago? 100 years? 200 years?

It might be that Earth is considered a "bad neighborhood" - one of those places you don't stop and get out when you pass through.

I was stoned one early morning and watching the psychedelic kids' show Boobah and wondered if the show's whole point was to condition the next generation for the revelation of extraterrestrial contact.

I was stoned one early morning and watching the psychedelic kids' show Boobah and wondered if the show's whole point was to condition the next generation for the revelation of extraterrestrial contact.

I spent a few minutes watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my kids the other day and am now pretty sure they're already here and the secret is out. :unsure

I find it hard to beleive that the millions of UFO claims including abductions which are erily specific are all false, maybe they exist on a totaly diffrent plain or dimmension.

I suppose when catering to the notions of alien life that might be lightyears ahead of us anything is truly possible. I suppose its possible that even if there is some goverment inteligence ou there that even they have no clue what theyre dealing with. It is strange how the phenomenon really picked up during the 40s and 50s sorta out of the blue.

Oh yea and U.F.Os exist since their simply unidentified flying objects even Denis Kucinich knows that, maybe the poll should have been do you think alien life exists.

It is strange how the phenomenon really picked up during the 40s and 50s sorta out of the blue.

Right around the time images like this...

invaders2-1.jpg

and this...

ufo-movie.gif

started showing up in popular culture. And not too suprisingly, most UFO reports still describe saucer like objects being driven by little men with large foreheads and well, you know the rest.

I find it hard to beleive that the millions of UFO claims including abductions which are erily specific are all false, maybe they exist on a totaly diffrent plain or dimmension.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

I spent a few minutes watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my kids the other day and am now pretty sure they're already here and the secret is out. :unsure

Hah! They look like aliens, but I'm pretty sure they're just Dee Lite rejects!

yogabba.jpg

052_crop.jpg

Nasa's Long galactic Hunt?

"NASA to Announce Success of Long Galactic Hunt

WASHINGTON -- NASA has scheduled a media teleconference Wednesday, May 14, at 1 p.m. EDT, to announce the discovery of an object in our Galaxy astronomers have been hunting for more than 50 years. This finding was made by combining data from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory with ground-based observations."

Its gotta be nibriu

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa021102a.htm

and this well, i'll just let you enjoy this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...fFqCm4QKU7ti4AQ