HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL PARMA~~@@!!!

:birthday :party :cheers Happy Birthday to a fellow lover of the fine craft brews!

May your day include the taste sensations of Left Hand Brewery and the aural delights of Stipe, Buck & Co. :thumbup

Since it's your birthday I will take special care to not make you feel as if I'm ignoring you. In fact, I have dedicated my day to following you around the board and responding to every word you say. Just to make you feel loved.

Hope you have a great day, Charles! :cheekkiss

:w00t

It's that monkey kid's :birthday!!! :monkey

Have a super one Carlos! :cheekkiss

I will eat green chile stew tonight in your honor. Happy birthday!

"But as if frightened by it, we carve, prod and poke at it. We view mystery as the enemy of knowledge, and in trying to find knowledge we end up attempting to harm the sheath of mystery which encases that knowledge - cutting or attacking that mystery, in either fear or anger - and in so doing, harming or altering the knowledge that lies beneath that mystery.

We take in a manner that does not replenish. We search out the last corners to do injury to them as if we have become confused - as if forgetting that we cannot live, cannot survive without grace and magic."

Happy year, Charles.