live DVD ?????!!!

JHamm is the best! For some reason, I always thought JHamm was a girl. JHamm's a dude huh. Anyways, he has alot of good stuff and shares everything for free. I've gotten plenty from him.

Yeah, I always feel like I need to repay him somehow. I'm always on the lookout for a really cool/rare DVD to send him.

i remember there being a film crew/lots and lots of cameras at the first 9:30 club show in DC this past Feb. and somewhere on the board there was a thread about the filming on the SBS tour. Analogman might see this bat signal and help out in finding said thread, :).

i remember there being a film crew/lots and lots of cameras at the first 9:30 club show in DC this past Feb. and somewhere on the board there was a thread about the filming on the SBS tour. Analogman might see this bat signal and help out in finding said thread, :).

There are probably many threads about this. The way I look at things, when and if there is going to be such a release, there will be an announcement about it from the band.

There are probably many threads about this. The way I look at things, when and if there is going to be such a release, there will be an announcement about it from the band.

There was a whole crew at the Pines Theatre Show last year in MA -- but I guess nothing ever came of it since it was a year ago. Great show, I was right in the front row. So, not sure I'd want family and friends seeing me in thr front row at a Wilco concert. I get a little crazed.

That much punctuation should be saved for something that's actually going to happen.

that's what i was thinking!

i was sure that there would be some news. :ohwell

I thought one could only give up their virginity once? I might be mistaken.

If you leave the front door open, your back door may still be locked.