Now Playing: July, 2008

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

covertrees300gn8.jpg

How does this one compare to his other stuff? I kinda think he peaked with Where Shall You Take Me?, but I keep hoping for another one that great.

How does this one compare to his other stuff? I kinda think he peaked with Where Shall You Take Me?, but I keep hoping for another one that great.

I tend to agree. Still digesting this cause unless my mp3s are very screwed up, 5 of the songs are 20+ minutes long. Strange.

Wish he would make another I Break Chairs or Where Shall you take me. Not that I've made it all the way through the new one, but I don't even hear 1 standout track - like Denton was on his last cd.

Still my favorite BTS album

Me too :).

NP:

51aWuDHRf1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Moby Grape - Moby Grape

vesselsalbumfront.jpg

This is an amazing record - a relatively local band from Cambridge, but sounds like worlds colliding - wonderous post-rock.

Getting play on BBC's 6Music over here at the moment too. Well worth checking out: http://myspace.com/vesselsband

Tks. for this.

Everything on their myspace page sounds great.

Influences Lots.

Sounds Like A Foghorn through a distortion pedal

:lol

Great stuff.

Still my favorite BTS album

oh yeah! by far...

screw the PFNO lovers... (amazing album, but it's my 3rd fave after KILAS and TNWWL)

if the production on Love was better, it might be my fave, it's got so many amazing BTS songs

oh yeah! by far...

screw the PFNO lovers... (amazing album, but it's my 3rd fave after KILAS and TNWWL)

if the production on Love was better, it might be my fave, it's got so many amazing BTS songs

I've always liked BTS, but didn't LOVE an album of their's until You In Reverse. Keep It... would be #2 for me, with Perfect in third.