62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your name?

• Jen (or something close to it)
    • Kevin
    • Chris (or something close to it)
    • other

Do middle names count? Mine is Christopher - in the finest Catholic tradition I was named after a saint. :blink

Ditto. Born two days after Christmas and all. "Bearer of Christ" or something. Stand back.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend's tenant's grandkids are named Anakin and Padme.

Then where are all the Kevin votes, damn it?!? :realmad

The Kevins are holding back. :ohwell

Would it help if I changed the option to "Kevin (or something close to it, like maybe "Khephan")"?

My guess, is that this board is really only populated by three individuals, a Jen, a Kevin and a Chris, and that everyone else springs from the imagination of themselves (ourselves?) and that we

If I am a hologram, why does it smell when I poot?

I voted. Even though my first name is not Christine, my second name is and that, or a variation of that, is what folks call me.

I have wondered at the preponderance of Chrises and Jenns on VC myself.

we shouldn't name babies until they become people and give us a reason for their name. Like how I didn't name my last stray until he showed me what I should name him. His name is Good Dog. I also have a cat named Woodpile cause I found him in a woodpile. I also have a cat named snots-a-lot cause he snots a lot.

we shouldn't name babies until they become people and give us a reason for their name. Like how I didn't name my last stray until he showed me what I should name him. His name is Good Dog. I also have a cat named Woodpile cause I found him in a woodpile. I also have a cat named snots-a-lot cause he snots a lot.

this would make a good topic, but I fear that if I used your post to start a thread that my new name would be "Wished He Hadn't Started That Thread"