Wilco Lolla webcast 10:30 pm sat. night

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jules

FYI, the Wilco time looks incorrect. They are playing at 9:30 ET (8:30 in Chicago). I spot checked a couple others, and they looked correct, but I suggest checking the actual Lollapalooza schedule for showtimes so you don't miss anything.

:thumbup

FYI, the Wilco time looks incorrect. They are playing at 9:30 ET (8:30 in Chicago). I spot checked a couple others, and they looked correct, but I suggest checking the actual Lollapalooza schedule for showtimes so you don't miss anything.

:thumbup

I think they may delay some acts and not show everyone in real time. I seem to recall that being the case with Arcade Fire a couple of years ago. But I could be wrong.

Guest Jules
I think they may delay some acts and not show everyone in real time. I seem to recall that being the case with Arcade Fire a couple of years ago. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Guest Jules
I'll be there, and I know its gonna be a short set cause Chicago has an outrageously strict 10PM curfew (see Spoon at Pitchfork, Lolla 2007)

Someone do tape it though.

90 minutes ain't bad.

Guest Jules
its really not, considering I'm seeing them in Cary not too long after that. I just hope they play the new songs and I hope its a better set than the Bonnaroo set I saw last year (my first Wilco show)

What didn't you like about the Bonnaroo set?

What didn't you like about the Bonnaroo set?

Way too short and nothing rare, but I really shouldn't complain, it was a great performance, just song selection. They definitely came out strong that day.

Probably a good first time show, and it was, just none of my favorites were played (but they will be at Lolla/Cary)

Guest Jules
Way too short and nothing rare, but I really shouldn't complain, it was a great performance, just song selection. They definitely came out strong that day.

Probably a good first time show, and it was, just none of my favorites were played (but they will be at Lolla/Cary)

What are your favorites?

By the way, at Lolla in 2006 they played 3 "new" songs out of 14 total, so your odds are probably good you'll hear the new ones.

Sunken Treasure (album, I don't like the Harmonica version too much), Red-Eyed and Blue, At Least That's What You Said, Muzzle of Bees, Poor Places, Ashes of American Flags and the list keeps going. I was definitely glad to get IATTBYH and Via Chicago.

Awesome, I've heard the audio of the new tracks and loved them.

Sunken Treasure (album, I don't like the Harmonica version too much), Red-Eyed and Blue, At Least That's What You Said, Muzzle of Bees, Poor Places, Ashes of American Flags and the list keeps going. I was definitely glad to get IATTBYH and Via Chicago.

Awesome, I've heard the audio of the new tracks and loved them.

But I Am Trying to Break Your Heart is the ultimate non-rare song right?

Put it this way, if I had heard that first, I would've loved it, but I love the raw energy and power of the the album version. The live harmonica version makes it a little brighter. I'm not doubting the harmonica version. I love how he holds the long notes and stuff, but that album version just slays me every time.

Sorry if I sound way off base here.

I am not sure if this was clarified, but it's being shown at 10:30 eastern time (9:30 central time) tomorrow at the AT&T blueroom.

Here's the link: http://www.attblueroom.com/music/Lollapalo...information.php

But I believe Wilco begins playing at 8:30 p.m. central time.