Beware of who might sit next to you on the bus

Man beheaded on Greyhound bus in Canada

This is just a sick and twisted story. I can't imagine the pain the victim's family is feeling and how scared the other passengers must have been once they realized what was going on.

And just let me say that this could have happened anywhere and is not any sort of indictment of our friends to the North.

Guest Jules
40 some people and nobody helped..had a gun, a cup of coffee to throw in his face, anything? Do they not have mteal detectors and such @ Greyhound?

bastards

The adage "any publicity is good publicity" won't work in Greyhound's favor here.

I also wonder why nobody jumped in to help. I realize the maniac has a huge knife and all but yeesh, they just flee? (insert French/Canadian joke here).

The adage "any publicity is good publicity" won't work in Greyhound's favor here.

I also wonder why nobody jumped in to help. I realize the maniac has a huge knife and all but yeesh, they just flee?

No shit. Surely a huge group of them could've jumped the guy before he cut the dude's head off. Jesus Christ.

You're all crazy - if I was on a bus and suddenly one guy was furiously stabbing another guy in the chest with a fucking Rambo-sized knife - I'd hit the goddamned bricks like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.

You're all crazy - if I was on a bus and suddenly one guy was furiously stabbing another guy in the chest with a fucking Rambo-sized knife - I'd hit the goddamned bricks like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.

Me too, probably. But isn't there usually one crazy bastard who helps out?

do-nothing witnesses usually bother me, a lot, but in this case? the guy was stabbing the other guy in the throat, repeatedly, with a large knife. the victim was dead or dying with the first or second knife plunge. by the time anyone could grasp what was happening, it was too late, and interfering with that maniac likely would have meant more victims. the witnesses deserve a pass on this one.

what an exceptionally hideous story. i wish i hadn't read it, but at least i was already in a bad mood.

40 some people and nobody helped..had a gun, a cup of coffee to throw in his face, anything?

we Canadians generally don't carry around guns with us wherever we go. i've never actually seen a gun or held a gun in my life, and I hope i never do (except for in museums, etc.).

Yeah, the difference between Americans and Canadians is, when one of our people transporters is taken over by a bunch of crazies we band together and “let’s roll” – Canadians on the other hand, act like cowardly Canadians.

Y’all need to grow a sack.

:jerkit :realmad