the vc baby update thread

I don't have time to read the 40 new threads in Umm every day, and certainly can't read the random thread any more, now that i have a real job (thanks caliber, for making me go back to work, i'm really enjoying the commute and the comraderie!)

So hopefully we can get Lyric and Will updates and pics in this here thread. Also: updates on how moms and dads and big sisters and pets are doing etc.

Ok, so thanks and I look forward to seeing some stuff in here.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

links to other threads work too. Thanks and thems some good looking kids, Jules. I like how the boy isn't all squished and misshapen and a weird color.

Thanks. One good thing about c-sections I guess.

He does have a crooked left foot (no big deal we think) and a wrinkled ear. He was likely smooshed on his left side in the womb.

oh my cod she is so cute! i can't believe how big! and those blue eyes! they are like the atlantic ocean.

Don't be suckered by the cute factor. That baby has monkey toes that could tear your throat out.

:omg woah. That's a lot of something, viatroy. :shifty (i'm so gullible!)

That pic of Lyric and her pal is adorable. Reminded me of when I walked down the baby doll isle in the toy store with my 3 year old recently and all of this freaky dolls started crying and moving,freaked us both out! They are too real for me, some costing 100's of $$ if you want bodily functions that work and such

Reminded me of when I walked down the baby doll isle in the toy store with my 3 year old recently and all of this freaky dolls started crying and moving,freaked us both out!

It's things like this that renew my terror of E.T., especially the part where he's hiding in the closet with all the toys. At least that's how I remember it... I haven't watched that since I was little, thanks to afore-mentioned terror. :ermm